Welcome to Gaia! ::

so its muftdy and school today and one of my mates ? fallen outish goes err what the hell are u wearing but u r thinking the same about them. i wasnt dressed odly ist just she dresss emo punk and i dress more girly i was wearing a brown camel colord a dolly dress carge pants and cowboy boots and she said i look like and old lady whats up with that
You turn around and say: "I'm wearing the clothes I got out of my closet"

But the whole old lady part I have to agree on, don't wear a dolly dress wear maybe a cute brown tank top or something.
earth-king
u there
yh soz i am in school cant be long
this was in person u realise not my avi
.Pirate Punk.
You turn around and say: "I'm wearing the clothes I got out of my closet"

But the whole old lady part I have to agree on, don't wear a dolly dress wear maybe a cute brown tank top or something.
well i took it of know cause i got to hot anyways
I cant even understand what you are saying! How about you try typing like a normal person, with correct punctuation, spelling, and capital letters?
So, i suppose you're talking about someone asking you "what the hell are you wearing?"
I would say to them, "Clothes, got a problem with it? Would you rather me run around naked?" And if they say yes, they're just perverted.
*translates into readablish*

I would probably say something like

"Clothes. Why, what the hell are you wearing?"
"Umm... let's see. I'm wearing cowboy boots, cargo pants, and a brown camel coloured dolly dress. Did that help?"
*look down at your clothes* "Phew! For a moment there I thought you meant I was wearing something really ugly/nothing at all"

Although, that probably wasn't your question. Either way, you shouldn't care whether you look like an old lady or not. As long as you think you look how you want to look.
I shoot them on the head then run away.
Wow. I have a new quote when someone says that.
" THEN OLD LADYS MUST LOOK FRICKEN COOL!" xd

Yea. Don't worry about what other people think.

More comebacks.

"EW EW EW! What are YOU wearing? Thats so not in. This is the new style."

"Clothes.. What did you expect?"

"Ugh. Another wanna-be!"

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200

'Clothes.'
"clothes."

"really expensive clothes. oh and umm... nice polarfleece vest from gi joe's clearance section you got there."

"oh, you mean i forgot to go naked today? darnit"
The person-"WTH are u wearing"
You-"WTh is your mom wearing"
Well a girl lsaid to me yesterday, what the F**K is wrong with ur boots? I said to my friend, what the F**K is wrong with ur face? lol xd ME AND MY GOOOD COMEBACKS!
kool avis and sigs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces