Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to love them and want a few pairs, but now I don't like them so much anymore.
I'd totally have a pair if my grandma wasn't so anti-anything that's dark and "goth" or something like that.I think they are some of the coolest pants ever.
Bunnix
[Le Mudkips]
I wanted a pair or two, but my parents dissaprove of them, and wont let me buy them. Even if I use my own money. D<

Even so, I hear some of them are poorly made, and come apart quickly, or atleast the ones they sell at hottopic.

I actually find Tripp stuff to be fairly well-made. Or at least from my own and my friend's experiences. neutral

XD I wasnt saying they were. I've never worn any. I've had people say though that some of the ones at hot topic fall apart after 2 or 3 washes. And they was talking about the bondage pants in general, not nessicairly tripp ones.
User Image Breathing the earth..

I have a few pairs of Tripp pants, and I love them.

They due tend to rip kind of easily, but it's usually along the seams, and it easily fixable with basic sewing knowledge.

They are also some of the most comfy pants I own heart

... and wandering the plains. User Image
kool avi and sigs
I go to an anim convention once and year and I see enough tripp pants to last me that long and then some months. I seriously hate them. One day I hope there will be a "tripp pants convention" and everyone that shows up will be attacked by rabid dogs.

that is how much i hate them.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
They make me want to stick my ******** finger down my throat gonk
I used to have a couple pairs, out grew them physically and style wise.
I have several pairs, they're quite comfy whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces