Visitor Count - From May 29, 2012

+1 1 100.0% [ 497 ]
Total Votes:[ 497 ]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I was reading up on the past few pages and my-lolita-dress came up. I was excited then bummed out since it's a resale site. But, I was wondering if you guys could please help me out on finding this where it's orignally sold. Thank you, so much. c:

Kawaii Bunny

MultiBunnii
I was reading up on the past few pages and my-lolita-dress came up. I was excited then bummed out since it's a resale site. But, I was wondering if you guys could please help me out on finding this where it's orignally sold. Thank you, so much. c:

It's from a taobao shop called Lolita Princess.

http://lolitagongzhu.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?user_number_id=26202591

I have no idea what the quality is like or anything, but there are probably reviews of it somewhere.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Evil Goth Bunny
MultiBunnii

It's from a taobao shop called Lolita Princess.

http://lolitagongzhu.taobao.com/shop/view_shop.htm?user_number_id=26202591

I have no idea what the quality is like or anything, but there are probably reviews of it somewhere.

Thank you so much! c:
Been a year or so since I've popped my head in here. How is everyone?
Sheepa-chan
Been a year or so since I've popped my head in here. How is everyone?

Alive. Working a lot. Finishing the new Carouskel print, waiting on new labels, all kinds of stuff. smile

Kawaii Bunny

I am spending this evening sewing about 200 tiny little shiny gold beads onto one of my dresses.

It's so boring, I hope it's worth it smile

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Evil Goth Bunny
I am spending this evening sewing about 200 tiny little shiny gold beads onto one of my dresses.

I'm kind of jealous you can sit there and do that. My hands would be dead after at least 30. razz

Kawaii Bunny

Toxilicks
Evil Goth Bunny

I'm kind of jealous you can sit there and do that. My hands would be dead after at least 30. razz

It's not too bad, although I was considering buying another packet of beads and sewing more on, but I can't be bothered with it. At least the beads I had are all on now.

Anyway, I'm used to horribly repetitive needlework, I like to hand embroider lolita dresses. (Actually, that's what I'm doing right now)

Eloquent Bloodsucker

:3 hey hey! How is everyone! Been ages since I've been on here!

lol I am back in Texas again xp (was in NC for 3 years)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff