Naughty Blob

x

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
I'd say go for it. Hair always grows back and you can even take vitamins to help it grow faster.
Long curly hair can be managed. There's information all over youtube on this type of hair. A few terms you can use when searching would be:

Curly girl method
Long curly hair
Curly hair routine

Usually though, you want to make sure that you at least trim off your split ends and make sure that you address issues with dryness.

Hygienic Member

i'm kind of biased, cause i have short hair myself. but first of all, i think the whole 'certain face shapes can't have short hair' thing is BS. my head is like a ******** watermelon and short hair looks great on me. its about the way you get the short hair cut/styled.

plus even if you don't like it, theres always things like extensions.
Do you have a round face?
Do you have super thick hair?

If you have either of these I would go for a medium length style as opposed to a short one. Most short haircuts on a round face only make your face look rounder and when thick hair is cut up short it makes your head look huge and round because of all the extra hair and such. Otherwise, go for it, or show us a picture of your face to better judge whether or not you should do it.
How curly is your curly hair? Curly hair can be managed if you really want to maintain your length. My curly hair goes down to the lower middle part of my back. You just might not be taking care of it in a way that will make it easier to manage.
Short hair isn't bad either. I know nothing about it, but if you're to the point where you're fed up with your hair as is, you can try going to a stylist and talking about what you should do with your hair length.
I got a pixie cut, and I ******** love it heart

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Buy a short wig. Wear it for about a week or two. If you like then cut your real hair. If not then you get to keep your real hair and have a nice wig to wear when you want to wear short hair
I would also like to point out that the thing about curly hair is that the longer it gets, the weight of the hair makes the curls hang down better, therefor making it more manageable in a way (I hope that makes sense). If you get a cut, make sure the person knows how to cut that type of hair in a flattering way.

Chatty Abductee

If you have curly hair I wouldn't recommend very short anyway. I think it would be harder to manage, because length will weigh it down a bit.

Idk...

Gabriel R Reyes's Princess

Naughty Blob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wound up cutting it to where it barely brushes my shoulders. I can still pull it up, which it's constantly up still, but it's also short enough and I feel a bit refreshed.
The curls have somewhat toned down, they still curl but it's not as bad. The only pieces that bother me are my bangs. But I'll just have to deal with them.
Thank you everyone c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces