Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stone-cold Creature

I got mine done on saturday but I'm just wondering if when it heals up all the way, will it sit forward? It's pretty much going inward against my nose a bit, it might just be the size of it though (not sure what size, but it's small lengthwise but big enough to flip up for work, it's probably standard septum gauge though) I'm keeping it flipped up a bit more because I kept touching it and it got irritated and swollen and my glands/lymph nodes? i believe, got swollen so now it feels better xD
If I push it foward though, it goes right back to being inwards. That's really all I'm curious about, otherwise it's fine. thanks~

Eloquent Vampire

Swelling does odd things to piercings. Don't judge it's placement too harshly just now because it's only 3-4 days old, it's still in the trauma-recovery phase.
It is still really fresh. As long as you got it done at a good place they know what they are doing you shoud be okay. It takes six months to a year for it to heal. I wouldnt touch so much unless you wash your hands before. That is going to get it infected and mad.

I have mine done along with a bunch of other piercings.
It is still really fresh. As long as you got it done at a good place they know what they are doing you shoud be okay. It takes six months to a year for it to heal. I wouldnt touch so much unless you wash your hands before. That is going to get it infected and mad.

I have mine done along with a bunch of other piercings.

Chatty Smoker

It depends on the jewelry too. When I had mine, different jewelry would change a lot. I know some pieces made me look awful, when other ones were really flattering. So when it heals you can try out different kinds and see what you like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff