Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hoarder

Graduated high school back in '07.
But my favorite part was making the friends that I still have to this day. I don't know where I would be without them. I love you guys! <333
I can have free item now?

Rabbit Creature's Husband

Feline Cat

I like cereal.
My favorite part of this year was that I passed my exams and was able to go to the next year without problems!! blaugh

Quotable Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
i love may cus its sunny heart
when I left behind the stupid people

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
School's okay I guess. I'm just glad that I can graduate early this year and start my new career as an Air Force Engineer, after boot camp and a lot of work of course.

Here's a shout-out to a Great Gaian and a Fabulous Friend! Here's to You Bubbles Bombshell for all your kindness and generosity!

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
I now leave my mark upon this book forever more someone to remember, unless of course they delete the thread. XD

Gracious Tycoon

7,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
hanging with my friends an acting silly in the hallways biggrin

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
Fall. I love the weather.

Sugary Star

My favorite part will be growing up

Autobiographer

caitogach_gunna
My favorite part about school this year is... I'm not in it. Ha.

Blessed Nerd

Can I have the item please? Ty. :3

Rainbow Trafficker

It's never completely clear what "the best part of your year" is gonna be. But the one thing i can count on is being depressed and lonely. Walking my Welsh Corgi Emmy Biscuit through Hines Drive in the amped out Earth tone spectrum that is the changing leaves of Michigan's indian summer. The second spring that is occurring right now. Contemplating poets and philosophers. Maybe bringing a pocket Ginsberg in my back pocket. Always carrying my hardcover pocket moleskin with six pens forked on to it's cover. Now with the wonderful addition of Bose QuietComfort 15 noise canceling headphones the endless mix of my ipod seems to create this giant forest full of wonder for me to hide in. i try to remember everything that's happened to me in the last 34 years. Yet at the same time i'm there to hike and escape all that i can never overcome. To feel the musical flavors paint subtle watercolors into the endless landscape. Shoegazer, DRAG, Witch house, and chillwave. Ambient delay pedal paths to these fleeting moments of the grasping of a certain truth. Sometimes even when all seems lost. You have to just set your filing cabinet ablaze and warm your radiating being in the bonfire of the soul. To cast your own halo out in to the world. Use it to point a direction.... perhaps the path to escape.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff