Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I love them. Rewind to 1991
I was only 3, but I have fond memories of all the colorful fashions and trinkets my sister would wear! Clothes with squiggles and triangles all over them, sneaker and troll key chains... And Enigma O:

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

OH yeah! I can't wait to get a pair of these. I want the clear glitter ones unff

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Holy s**t. They were so cool when I was little. I want the clear ones. But I'm not paying $35 for them.

They were cool when I was little, but now they remind me a bit of Crocs. They look comfy, though xd

Romantic Lunatic

ive bin saving for a cute pair or one of the bags, hopefully i can have them for summmer

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
gravijiga
I was only 3, but I have fond memories of all the colorful fashions and trinkets my sister would wear! Clothes with squiggles and triangles all over them, sneaker and troll key chains... And Enigma O:

That's a wonderful memory.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Shark Bacon
Holy s**t. They were so cool when I was little. I want the clear ones. But I'm not paying $35 for them.

They were cool when I was little, but now they remind me a bit of Crocs. They look comfy, though xd

These are much cuter than crocs and you can get some cheaper on Ebay.

Party Explorer

✌ ✌ ✌

90s are so in style rn.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
mrylxndra
✌ ✌ ✌

90s are so in style rn.

They certainly are with me.

Eloquent Vampire

I never had jellies as a kid, never wanted them. I swiped my sister's pair on occasion just to try them out, and decided I never liked them. My feet would stick to the plastic-rubber, and I hated that feeling. I also noticed through my friends that they made their feet smell, like from across the room, you could smell it. Not sure how that happened, since they were well ventilated and plastic isn't really porous, but I did notice.

It does make me old that 90's stuff is now considered vintage and retro-trendy. I was there for that s**t, man.

Lavish Consumer

11,000 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jagger-Wolf
I never had jellies as a kid, never wanted them. I swiped my sister's pair on occasion just to try them out, and decided I never liked them. My feet would stick to the plastic-rubber, and I hated that feeling. I also noticed through my friends that they made their feet smell, like from across the room, you could smell it. Not sure how that happened, since they were well ventilated and plastic isn't really porous, but I did notice.

It does make me old that 90's stuff is now considered vintage and retro-trendy. I was there for that s**t, man.

I'm getting rubber non slip soles to put inside mine.

Eloquent Vampire

Inspector_Lilith
Jagger-Wolf

I'm getting rubber non slip soles to put inside mine.
Just the feeling of not wearing socks while wearing shoes, any kind of shoes, grosses me out. I even wear socks with heels and fancy shoes, I just wear thin ones, or short ones, or even wear tights over them, depending on what else I'm wearing. I'm always wearing socks, I never go barefoot, I never wear sandals, even in basic flats I make sure to wear socks of some sort.

I just really dislike the feeling of jellies, the original or the new modern versions. I just find them icky. xp

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
Oh my goodness yes!
I had a few pairs as a child.
They were cute but gave me terrible blisters.

Demonic Lover

☠I got blisters from them.☠

Space Citizen

I had a pink glittery pair as a kid, I loved them. I'd still wear them...I've been eyeing up some jelly shoes lately. I'm secretly love that they're back in style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff