Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

I used to have 2-3 shoe boxes of nail polishes.
But because of my internship I can't paint my nails, so it's pointless to have. I gave it all to my last roommate.

Mega Ladykiller

Toki Bird
But because of my internship I can't paint my nails, so it's pointless to have. I gave it all to my last roommate.

Aw that sucks. ><

I work at food services now so they don't let me paint my nails either. So I usually paint it when I have something special going on, then take it off the night before work.

Tipsy Kitten

DivineHate
Toki Bird

Aw that sucks. ><

I work at food services now so they don't let me paint my nails either. So I usually paint it when I have something special going on, then take it off the night before work.

I don't get why, any time I'm in the lab I'm wearing gloves 99% of the time, the 1% is when I'm washing my hands or changing gloves.
But it doesn't matter anyways, when I'm at my other job, my nail polish would chip within 5 minutes of getting there.

Mega Ladykiller

Toki Bird
DivineHate
Toki Bird

Aw that sucks. ><

I don't get why, any time I'm in the lab I'm wearing gloves 99% of the time, the 1% is when I'm washing my hands or changing gloves.
But it doesn't matter anyways, when I'm at my other job, my nail polish would chip within 5 minutes of getting there.

Yeah I know right? We are always wearing stupid plastic gloves when touching food.. so why does it matter if I wear polish or rings ._.

How would it chip so fast? o_o

Tipsy Kitten

DivineHate
Toki Bird
DivineHate
Toki Bird

Aw that sucks. ><

Yeah I know right? We are always wearing stupid plastic gloves when touching food.. so why does it matter if I wear polish or rings ._.

How would it chip so fast? o_o

That was somewhat of an exaggeration.
I just tear open boxes and use my hands a lot while working freight so they get messed up quickly.

Bashful Giver

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Ahhh I love OPI - and so does my friend! It costs about 18$ a bottle in Germany so she's always harping on at me to send her some via mail xD

Lovely collection btw. I've never counted mine, but it does takes up one shelf in my bathroom. So I guess I have quite the hoard as well.
i don't really use polish

i work in a salon where i can get my nails done for free so i stay gettin opi gels
currently rockin opi scores a goal, which is a gorg raisin color

Demonic Darling

13,590 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
If I had to guess, proooobably around 30 (I have to count now when I get back to campus!) I've sort of stopped buying more because I ran out of room, plus the CVS near me doesn't have any brands I like anyway. I avoided OPI for a long time cause it's expensive but when I finally tried it I wasn't too impressed. I think most of my polishes are Sinful Colors. They almost always work for me.

Tipsy Regular

heres my collection LOL
OPI is hands down my favorite but i also have a lot of sally hansen, essie, and covergirl ones
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
I have,guessing, maybe 30 polishes. Most are the cheap brand Sally Hansen. It's cheap,but the quality isn't terrible. I also love the names, they can be quite clever. For example, "Blue Me Away". One of my faves. This year, I've gotten into spoiling myself with O.P.I. Now their quality is amazing, but the price is saddening. I'd say my fave polish that I own is "Live & Let Die".It's a nice, dark green shade with a touch of sparkle.

Hygienic Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
✦ i thought this was about polish people and i got excited ✦

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers