Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jagger-Wolf
Size yourself first. If you go anywhere like Victoria's Secret, La Senza, etc., they don't know proper sizing from their buttholes, they're way wrong pretty much every single time.

Watch this, follow it's instructions, and go in already having an idea of what you need. You'll still need to try stuff on, but this will give you a good idea of what you actually need.

Actually this way did get my size spot on. It might help to do it multiple times in case you get the tape twisted/not parallel. People will lie to you to sell bras even the specialty. Weirdly enough the first correct sizing I've got was at a VS, the fitter must have been a bra enthusiast. Still sold me the wrong size. Their "sister size" gimmick does not work at all :/

If you are a size that's not a typical 'in-store' size there are a lot of good websites you can order bras off of. I use figleaves.com. The important thing is to check the return policy, so that if you order something and don't like the fit or cut, you can return it for store credit or money back.
I always do it myself, because I don't think any of the people who work at the local lingerie stores actually know what they're doing. And even if they did it wouldn't make a difference, because they still barely sell nice bras in my size (34A) anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff