Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shopper

Hello all c:

My apartment is super bland, and I'd like to get something to help liven it up a bit.

Does anyone have any suggestions/websites where I can look at art or stuff to put on my walls?

I've seen etsy and stuff like that. Any suggestions would be great c:

Spoopy Specter

me emotion_dealwithit

I can help with kitchen, but that is about it. I think the only thing I would bother with personally is the kitchen haha.

Shopper

Niccolo Ammaniti
me emotion_dealwithit

I can help with kitchen, but that is about it. I think the only thing I would bother with personally is the kitchen haha.
But I don't need paintings and crap in the kitchen! Any essential things you have in yours though?

Spoopy Specter

T o l3 y
Niccolo Ammaniti
me emotion_dealwithit

But I don't need paintings and crap in the kitchen! Any essential things you have in yours though?

o, you want paintings ;_; derp, I misread and assumed moving in, need new stuff, etc.

Fashionable Noob

Etsy has basically everything. I guess the shipping probably sucks for big stuff though, so maybe local arts fairs/markets, or generically, i always enjoyed urban outfitters and home goods for cool wall stuff.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
If its your room or something maybe you can hang up a bunch of comic and game posters maybe even be classy and put up some photography or drawings/paintings all over where it covers your wall with spaces in between.
Sizes can vary

example of some

Or you can make it like a forest or some kind of nature spot.
example of nature painting on wall

Also some shelves are nice like decorative ones

example of neat shelves

example of shelves 2 (minus the heart)

Lava lamps are also pretty neat.

Carpet mats can be decorative.

As for the kitchen type areas I guess you can add decorative potted plants like bonsai trees, cactus, etc.

Oh and I guess you can do it like this
room example in general

Edit: Oh you mostly wanted art recommendations. Lol well try ebay? Type in things like Nature posters and what not? Try talking to deviant art users who can sell their art.

I still recommend the decorative shelves too. You can put some pretty sweet geek stuff or potted plants to liven the place up on those shelves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff