Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I am kinda interested in trying some LUSH stuff. Any suggestions? Mainly interested in their facial products.

Beloved Muse

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
It depends on what your skincare needs are and what kinds of products you like to use. A lot of people really love the Angels on Bare Skin cleanser, it seems to be pretty universally popular. I have a tub of Herbalism still sitting on my sink, it's pretty good, but I feel like I get better results for my troubled skin with homemade cleansers/exfoliators. Their moisturisers are great, I used to use Celestial in the winter and Imperialis in the summer. Ultrabland is a great makeup remover. I use Eau de Roma toner to do a damp application of my mineral makeup, and it's incredibly gentle, plus it smells great. Their face masks are awesome if you're near a store.

As far as everything else goes, their perfumes are worth trying out, especially the solids, and I think the bath bombs are amazing, especially the winter/seasonal ones. One of my besties swears by their henna bars and their Fluff Ease. Charity Pot is a great tub of lotion, my husband loves it, and he loves their Guv'ner deodorising charcoal powder. It's really just a matter of what you want and what you're looking for when it comes to their products.

Tipsy Prophet

15,625 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
I love and pretty much swear by LUSH. As far as face products go, the ones I use on a regular basis are the ocean salt, which makes for a really good exfoliate, I also love the solid coal face soap, that one has a bit of scrub to it, though it does dry your face out quite a bit. I love the tea tree toner and the vanishing cream. with that one, a little bit goes a long way. I think though if you're not sure what to get, go to the store and ask them. They're usually pretty good about figuring out what kind of skin care products will be good for your specific skin type.
I'd start off with the basics first. So maybe Ultrabland as a gentle face cleanser and makeup remover and their rosewater toner, alongside the celestial moisturizer. Those products are suitable for all skin types. Step it up with BB seaweed face mask, which is another good all rounder.

Tenacious Explorer

I'm curious about this, too. I'll be lurking and checking!

Clever Darling

17,640 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lush is fantastic.
Ultrabland is a great makeup remover.
I used to use their moisturizer, but I found them to be too heavy for my skin. So I ended up feeling a bit oily, but I didn't break out from them.
Herbalism is an ok cleanser, it exfoliates gently which I like.
I am in love with their Shampoo and Conditioners. I currently use Rehab & New for my shampoos, I switch them every few days, and Retread for my conditioner. My hair is way healthy and it doesn't leave any buildup in your hair and it smells good, and makes my curls so much more manageable.
Their body washes are great, but I'm so in love with Rose Jam. It's seasonal and only comes out this time of year so I have to buy a bunch. It smells so beautiful, but it's not the most moisturizing body wash so I also use Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which is like lotion in your shower. And the smell profile is the same as Rose Jam.
There's only one product I hate with a passion and it's their henna bars. Such a time consuming waste. It literally did nothing to my hair, I followed all of their instructions plus I left it on longer. So I find using henna powder and mixing it up yourself works better if you're curious about henna.
Sorry, I could go on and on about Lush.

Mega Ladykiller

God bless their skincare range. You should talk to their employees about recommendations.
I use pretty much everything Lush now. Especially their hair stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff