Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i have a date next weekend, going to a rock concert!

what do i wear? I've never been to one before...

Friendly Bud

Something comfortable, you don't want to loose the girls.
TShirt, Jeans, and sneakers. And if you're going to bring a bag, try to bring one that can zip all the way closed
Don't wear too many layers because it will get really humid. Wear comfortable shoes. As previously said, make sure whatever bag you bring is zipped up at all times to defend yourself against pick pockets.

These women's lookbooks contain outfits perfect for a concert date:
Amy V Looks
Lua P Looks
Jocelyn J Looks
Outfit /w Shorts #1
Outfit /w Shorts #2
Outfit /w Jeans

European Ghost Party
Don't wear too many layers because it will get really humid. Wear comfortable shoes. As previously said, make sure whatever bag you bring is zipped up at all times to defend yourself against pick pockets.

These women's lookbooks contain outfits perfect for a concert date:
Amy V Looks
Lua P Looks
Jocelyn J Looks
Outfit /w Shorts #1
Outfit /w Shorts #2
Outfit /w Jeans

op it doesn't matter what the ******** you wear, it's a date at a concert.

also all of these look awful except the final one and that's only passable because every piece in it could be greatly improved.

Sparkly Dabbler

11,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I've never been to a concert myself, but maybe this will help in some way smile

Click me, I'm a youtube link that wouldn't work in the youtube code ~! biggrin

Fashionable Noob

Crop tee, shorts, sneakers. Look hot!

edit: + crossbody bag or wristlet

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think this is the most popular outfit choice for a reason. Especially if you're going in the summer & it's hot where you live. The outfit is very simple, but at the same time, very sexy. It's that effortless, chic look that most girls strive to achieve. & it's so easy to make this type outfit fit your personality more. If you're a bit girlier, opt for some colorful sandals & a floral tank instead. The one thing I'd say I'd change about the look, is the bag. Even though it is crossbody, I feel it would become annoying at some point. I'd opt for a super cute backpack instead! The backpack will also come in handy if you wanna shove your jacket in there later. wink
Jeans, t-shirt and a pair of sneakers would be fine, If in the evening you may get cool - take a coat or smothing with long sleeves.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff