Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I've had long hair all my life and I'm thinking of getting my hair cut pretty short and just want to get some opinions on whether it would suit me or not. Also some advice on going to a salon to get it done I've never stepped foot into one before I usually cut it myself. What should I expect? How much would it cost me to get my hair cut and dyed like this? What is the hairstyle called should I just bring a picture? Help gonk

Link to the haircut I'd like here

Picture of me here also have more in my sig
It seems to just be a bob. It ends at her chin, and she just styles it curly. I dont know if there is more to it than that. and a picture does help but it also doesnt because your hair type isnt her hair type so it isnt going to be the same.

An ombre itself is easy to get done in a salon, but that exact color is not. Since it is really her pastel pink faded and then an ash blonde on top? You can see the traces of her pink but it also isnt just her pink from the other videos...so idk if you can really find a good way to recreate it without doing exactly what she did, which is not something you can explain to a salon. I also wonder if you want that exact stuff or it translated toy oru hair, since she was dying it black because her hair naturally is black, so as it grows out it is easy to maintain. If you go black on the top, you do need to redo your roots.

As for if it suits you, probably. You have a long face and so I feel like when you have hair around your face more, it helps frame it, which as of now you lack. I would also reccomend getting short layers/ bangs as well, maybe side swpt. I cant help you with cost, that depends on the salon and the person, but do not cheapen out. You want to go to a real salon not one of those fast cheap stuff becaue the quality matters.

Toothsome Reveler

11,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
legnanellaf5
It seems to just be a bob. It ends at her chin, and she just styles it curly. I dont know if there is more to it than that. and a picture does help but it also doesnt because your hair type isnt her hair type so it isnt going to be the same.

An ombre itself is easy to get done in a salon, but that exact color is not. Since it is really her pastel pink faded and then an ash blonde on top? You can see the traces of her pink but it also isnt just her pink from the other videos...so idk if you can really find a good way to recreate it without doing exactly what she did, which is not something you can explain to a salon. I also wonder if you want that exact stuff or it translated toy oru hair, since she was dying it black because her hair naturally is black, so as it grows out it is easy to maintain. If you go black on the top, you do need to redo your roots.

As for if it suits you, probably. You have a long face and so I feel like when you have hair around your face more, it helps frame it, which as of now you lack. I would also reccomend getting short layers/ bangs as well, maybe side swpt. I cant help you with cost, that depends on the salon and the person, but do not cheapen out. You want to go to a real salon not one of those fast cheap stuff becaue the quality matters.

Thank you! I'm just looking for something similar not the exact color. I do want the layers and bangs like you said. I'll be sure to do some research before deciding which salon to go to!

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
It almost looks like a bob style. I would guess that it costs about $50. Don't forget to tip your stylist.
If my years in cosmetology did anything I would say it looks like a graduated bob/swing bob. Honestly trying to get certain colors is a big hit or miss most of the time. Like my hair just wont take to red dye, but is fine with others. It just depends reallyyyy. good luck though! I hope you get what you want. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff