Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I have a round face? I had my hair into a regular bob in high school, and people said I looked funny. That was about 6 years ago, so here I am as of April (this is the only pic I have where you can see my full face/hair).

Can I pull off an angled long bob? I don't want anything super short.
I ALWAYS get layers, and a side swept bang which I never understood how to style. ):

User Image

I was thinking of this:

User Image

Shy Giver

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
TrIcK_plurr
Do it
Aww HI!!!

Shy Giver

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Righteous Panacea
TrIcK_plurr
Do it
Aww HI!!!

Howdey Hey hey

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
I think you can pull it off. If you end up not liking it, you can always even it out and grow it back. It never hurts to try a new style.

Hygienic Member

i feel like long bobs are very versatile and can be easily styled to fit your face, even though i generally disagree with the idea you need a certain face shape to rock a hairstyle but thats not the point. also i feel the angled aspect would make it a bit more interesting.

but yeah, if you wanna go for it you should do it. yolo and stuff right.

Kindly Ladykiller

that's the kind of hairstyle i have right now- except the backside is very short razor brush/feathery/choppy.

i say it's a good look if you want lots of compliments. needing the *right* face shape is bull.

you want something? go get it.
        people recognize tenacity & when you feel confident. :]

Eco-friendly Otaku

wen ur heart says do just go for it guy or ur hearts gonna make u regret not doin it smile
ull look really good in it

Familiar Phantom

From the front that hair you want looks long anyway, so I think you will look good in it smile

Zachravel's Datemate

Monster Ship

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas