Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Free

Gold 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

I'm thinking of dying my hair black after graduation. No, it's not to be emo/scene or Asian or whatever, I just like black hair. So what brands, tips, etc would you guys and gals suggest?
Clairol has some good brands.
Make sure its a black to match your skin tone though. There are SO many different shades of black.
I recommend getting it professionally done.
Death by Coffee
Make sure its a black to match your skin tone though. There are SO many different shades of black.

Thanks. I was definately keeping skin color in mind. I have pale-ish skin so I don't want a black-as-coal black.
[Romiette]
Death by Coffee

Thanks. I was definately keeping skin color in mind. I have pale-ish skin so I don't want a black-as-coal black.

Yea I am pale too.
Clairol has a color try it on studio on their website.
You have to sign up but they don't spam your inbox and its so helpful.
You upload a photo, click around your hair, and it lets you try different colors and shades.
I used the Garnier 100% Color blue-black shade and it looked really nice against my pale skin.
(It also made a lot of my hair fall out...but when I redyed it, I put the color all over instead of just on the roots like you're supposed to, so it was really my fault. The first time I used it, it was perfectly fine.)
It looks nice in the light because it shines blue. It might be a bit dark though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff