Welcome to Gaia! ::

People are stupid this days.
<center> Yeah, and so are you for making this topic. neutral </center>
I'm just asking sorry.
Princess_911
If you're not gonna contribute, don't bother posting rolleyes You're not cool by attempting to flame people. Get a life.
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
If you're not gonna contribute, don't bother posting rolleyes You're not cool by attempting to flame people. Get a life.

Thank You
Uzumaki Ichigo
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911

Thank You
Anytime wink
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
Stop It. Leave Her Alone.
Who cares?

Not me!
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
No. I'll defend whom I want to defend. Stop trying to tell me what to do. I'm not gonna take orders from you, so don't bother.
Acidic Jestress
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
No. I'll defend whom I want to defend. Stop trying to tell me what to do. I'm not gonna take orders from you, so don't bother.
NO. Ill Defend Who I Feel Like Defending and Im Telling You Dont Flame Her or Take Matters Into My Own Hands stressed
Acidic Jestress
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
NO. ILL DEFEND WHO I FEEL LIKE DEFENDING and Im Telling YOU DONT FLAME HER or Take Matter Into My Own Hands... stressed
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
NO. ILL DEFEND WHO I FEEL LIKE DEFENDING and Im Telling YOU DONT FLAME HER or Take Matter Into My Own Hands... stressed
Ok first of all, I wasn't doin the flaming, she was. I was defending the topic creator, now get your damn facts striaght and stop ******** tellin me what not to post. Second of all, you're not gonna do s**t. Now quit trying to intimidate me, it's not working. Get it through your ******** head.
Acidic Jestress
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
Princess_911
Ok first of all, I wasn't doin the flaming, she was. I was defending the topic creator, now get your damn facts striaght and stop ******** tellin me what not to post. Second of all, you're not gonna do s**t. Now quit trying to intimidate me, it's not working. Get it through your ******** head.
I have intimidated you...because now your starting to get mad and all bitchy. scream I dont friggin care what a rats a** you say...im DEFENDING MY FRIEND AND I CANT TELL YOU WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. ahahahahahahaha xd
HussainFatal
I have intimidated you...because now your starting to get mad and all bitchy. scream

If I was intmidated, I wouldn't be responding now would I?
HussainFatal
I dont friggin care what a rats a** you say

Then why are you responding?
HussainFatal
...im DEFENDING MY FRIEND

Way to be a hypocrite buddy. You're defending someone who was flamin her in the first place? Riiiiight. Stop contradicting yourself.
HussainFatal
AND I CAN TELL YOU WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. ahahahahahahaha xd

Again you have contradicted yourself. If that's the case, then stop trying to mute me.
By the way, you're not funny. Give up trying to be.
HussainFatal
Acidic Jestress
Ok first of all, I wasn't doin the flaming, she was. . scream

The two people were having an arguement and obviously he said he was sorry...who needed your gay a** two cent?
Acidic Jestress
I was defending the topic creator, now get your damn facts striaght and stop ******** tellin me what not to post.

Why defend the topic creator like i told you before he had everything under control. Oh and You Misspelled "Striaght".
Acidic Jestress
Second of all, you're not gonna do s**t. Now quit trying to intimidate me, it's not working.

I Will Do s**t. I Responding To U Am I Not?
Acidic Jestress
Get it through your ******** head.

Im Sorry But Im Afraid Words Cannot Fly In My Head...Thats Why I Have Two Ears and Two Eyes So I Can Receive Information. And My Intentions wasnt meant to be funny.
I Would Love 2 Continue This Arguement Further But I Have Work 2 Do 2Marrow. Adios.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff