Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new LP/JZ Cd?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

as a jay z fan i think its the most retarded thing ever, and since jay z cant decide for himself on whether or not he should retire i have taken the liberty of doing it for him.
for my opinion..i thynk encore/numb was a good colaboration
i liked it... but its all about JayZ... which was retarded... Greenday might do the same thing though... with someone else....
i love me some linkin park but the JZ bit was depressin to me....i mean it sounds good...but it's the principle of the matter stare
I loved it the coolest part was. Pts of authority/99 problems with thing with the cop how they did that. that was too crazy
I personally liked it, I'm not a big fan of either of them, but I think they sound good together..
I dunno about the whole album, but I really liked the song...
RoninSilverDavis2nd
I love Linkin Park I think their music is awsome, but I hate Jay-Z. Why coudln't they have chosen a better rapper? That song with them and X-Ecutioners is awsome, why couldn't they do something them? Or DMX, or Nas, or anyone else! I am protesting against the Collison Course CD. Who's with me?

I think Jay Z is milking them also. But wuts wrong with him? Have your herd all his music. Listen to some ol school Jay Z. Jay Z is definetly one of the best rappers regardless of the fact he records all his rymes off the dome...
he seems shifty tho. That whole retiring thing was a big gimmic
Apocalyptist
he seems shifty tho. That whole retiring thing was a big gimmic

he does seem shifty. I was a bit dissapointed, I've never been a big fan of him (my best friend has always been obsessed so i grew to like him) but... meh. I just hope he will not become the michael jordan of the hiphop industry
Dre retired to, And still did a few collaborations with other artists. Don't see what your complaining about. Whats wrong with him making more records?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff