Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new LP/JZ Cd?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

I love Linkin Park I think their music is awsome, but I hate Jay-Z. Why coudln't they have chosen a better rapper? That song with them and X-Ecutioners is awsome, why couldn't they do something them? Or DMX, or Nas, or anyone else! I am protesting against the Collison Course CD. Who's with me?
I am mad, but I don't know why. I think Jay-Z is milking them...sorry but that's just me. I heard it was a dope CD, but I just don't like what Jay-Z is doing. I gotta agree they should've chosen a better emcee.
i kinda aggree with yall on that one. linkin park has
an intense sound, jay is just not the man for this one,
yeah the executioners killed it on their album...
i like lp and jay-z sperately, but its jus wrong puttin dem together
thay only made one good song on that cd thay made and it was encore/faint but other then that it sucked but i thinnk it was a good match because i dont think any other rapper would have went well lp.
Hmm... I gotta say thbe tracks are alright.... But on the real, I was hoping that someone else was gonna remix their tracks. Jay just doesn't cut to the level that someone else, (like Pharoah Monche... track was ill) could have repped. BUt Jay does have a big fanbase, so maybe it was a strategic economical move or something.

Anyways, the tracks are listenable, just have that lil bit of regret in the back of my head though, hehe.
RoninSilverDavis2nd
I love Linkin Park I think their music is awsome, but I hate Jay-Z. Why coudln't they have chosen a better rapper? That song with them and X-Ecutioners is awsome, why couldn't they do something them? Or DMX, or Nas, or anyone else! I am protesting against the Collison Course CD. Who's with me?
here's no use in protesting against something that already happened.
The CD is already out, and thousands of people are buying and LIKING it.
Some random person on the internet posting that he doesn't like it isn't gonna make a difference. Get over it.
So far I've heard Numb vs Encore and Lying From You vs Dirt off your Shoulder, and I've liked them, and nothing will change my thoughts. Jay-Z is, in my opinon, one of the best Emcees now adays and now that he's leavin' it sorta sucks. Though I do like others better such as DMX or Tupac, sadly though, Tupac is dead sad Oh well, I still liked it.
it dosent matter to me they make good music together
RoninSilverDavis2nd

it is s**t but the remix of numb was pretty awseame
Am I the only one who thinks this cd sounds horrible and/or Linkin Park is the weak link, no pun intended, in this ill-fated duet?
i think it's good. it's different, we need something new.
There's a couple of heaters on that one, but if you want the best Jay-Z remix album out right now, check for The Grey Album. In my opinion, it surpasses the Collision Course album by far in production and flow; Danger Mouse does an excellent job on the tracks.
The only thing i'm upset about is the fact that Jay-Z is a liar. Retirement doesn't consist of making collaboration albums.
I like them sperately and there both my favourite rapper and rock band, and the 4 songs i've heard from the Collision Course album and i would buy it. But on the level i do agree with what people are saying that the album would sound better if they had a more hardcore rapper like DMX.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff