King Koolin
*flame emojis*
Luis where you at? I know you got something cooking for all of us

Anxious Noob

Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
*flame emojis*

I got a couple of recipes in the process man, I just need to learn how to stretch properly and chop some samples better.
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
*flame emojis*

I got a couple of recipes in the process man, I just need to learn how to stretch properly and chop some samples better.

have you tried chopping on the snare instead of the kick? if youre sampling a 2 bar sample start from the snare and take the kick from the beginning of the third bar. you're still going to have 16 or 8 chops or whatever but youll have a cleaner loop compared to the latter which usually has a bit of lag before the loop starts

Anxious Noob

Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
*flame emojis*

have you tried chopping on the snare instead of the kick? if youre sampling a 2 bar sample start from the snare and take the kick from the beginning of the third bar. you're still going to have 16 or 8 chops or whatever but youll have a cleaner loop compared to the latter which usually has a bit of lag before the loop starts

Actually neither I always chop a sample before I apply drums, I'll try that out though
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
*flame emojis*

Actually neither I always chop a sample before I apply drums, I'll try that out though

this theory applies to both drums and samples. most samples have percussion but for the ones that dont; sample on the second count instead of the first, you can get interesting results.

Anxious Noob

Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
*flame emojis*

this theory applies to both drums and samples. most samples have percussion but for the ones that dont; sample on the second count instead of the first, you can get interesting results.

Ahh yeah I get what you're saying, lately I've been extremely lazy and just stopped counting and been chopping random loops I mean I mostly end up with 2 or 4 but it doesn't sound..perfect I guess?
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin

Ahh yeah I get what you're saying, lately I've been extremely lazy and just stopped counting and been chopping random loops I mean I mostly end up with 2 or 4 but it doesn't sound..perfect I guess?

oh yeahhhh. I know how you feel. youll get over it eventually, but until then just keep that technique in mind, it might come in handy

Anxious Noob

Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin

oh yeahhhh. I know how you feel. youll get over it eventually, but until then just keep that technique in mind, it might come in handy

Thanks for the advice man, might just drop something tonight lol
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin

no problem brother, cant wait to hear what youll show me next. those tracks you sent me were fire!

Anxious Noob

Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin
Mxlvxnn
King Koolin

no problem brother, cant wait to hear what youll show me next. those tracks you sent me were fire!

Thanks man, I'll deff be putting out something this week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff