Welcome to Gaia! ::

U IZ A BWATTY BWOI

o i c 0.15981735159817 16.0% [ 105 ]
I've acknowledged that before, you ******** b***h. 0.26940639269406 26.9% [ 177 ]
No, I am not. 0.43683409436834 43.7% [ 287 ]
i iz a bwatty bwoi 0.13394216133942 13.4% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 657 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 443 444 445 > >> >>> »|

Mastero El
And welcome to the Springer Show. TONIGHT, we undertake the love triangle between Kryptonite, Lime, and Fifteen. What will happen? Who will win the inevitable fight? Will Fifteen show us her titties? Will BLOO show us his titties?

Find out on the SPRINGER SHOW!

I wanna see Bloo's titties. cool

@15: oh, well it's too late. I'm already playing BTNH to get him in the mood. redface
xd

Back on topic, I just popped in this baby cool :

User Image

heart
[Kryptonite]
Mastero El
And welcome to the Springer Show. TONIGHT, we undertake the love triangle between Kryptonite, Lime, and Fifteen. What will happen? Who will win the inevitable fight? Will Fifteen show us her titties? Will BLOO show us his titties?

I wanna see Bloo's titties. cool

@15: oh, well it's too late. I'm already playing BTNH to get him in the mood. redface

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
gonk

Does Wayne Brady have to slap a b***h?
No, I'll take out Wayne Brady. cool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
And we're back. Well, things have tensed up between the three. Kryptonite is behind the scenes, seducing Lime with Bone Thugs (His most crippling weakness), and Fifteen sends Wayne Brady to slap a b***h!

The Mexican versus the Canadian, south of the border vs. north of the border, who wins???

And where's Bloo's titties at?
Mastero El
And we're back. Well, things have tensed up between the three. Kryptonite is behind the scenes, seducing Lime with Bone Thugs (His most crippling weakness), and Fifteen sends Wayne Brady to slap a b***h!

The Mexican versus the Canadian, south of the border vs. north of the border, who wins???

xD
Bloo ain't here.
>>;
Mastero El

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Mastero El

rofl rofl rofl

Stress: The Extinction Agenda

STRESS!

Hilarious Autobiographer

I've been listening to:
this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,
this
and
finally this
Kaios Ezekius
I've been listening to:
this

That album is dope.

Kryp@ I've been meaning to take a listen to Organized Konfusion for a while now, I remember hearing a little clip of one of their songs and it sounded cool.
Stress: The Organzied Konfusion and their self titled album are dope...Stress is a bit better though. High energy stuff too, keeps you interested.
Alright.

******** I need money though. And I still want to buy a mic.
Really though, get all three Organized Konfusion albums. But the self titled one only plays through one headphone/speaker or something.. which is gay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff