Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Humorist

I first heard about him when people threw a hissy fit about not liking Kendrick or something like that. (lol yes Kendrick is at that stage where you literally can't say anything bad about him...so he's 08-09 Lil Wayne)Now i'm seeing singles from the guy...oh cool he's a New York rapper

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I'm reminded that I still gotta listen to his album that's been sitting there collecting virtual dust.

Invisible Humorist

GreenTigerr
I'm reminded that I still gotta listen to his album that's been sitting there collecting virtual dust.

I heard the production was weak with mediocre lyrics...well that could be Kendrick stans so i don't know

Aurora Jolie's Senpai

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
GhostlyMark
GreenTigerr

I heard the production was weak with mediocre lyrics...well that could be Kendrick stans so i don't know

I heard it was good, but I haven't had a personal interest in listening.
tried giving him a chance before, seems overhyped to me, average type of rapper two years from now you'll be like "you remember troy av? Oh yeah what happened to that guy?" like xv, red cafe, cory gunz etc

i was wrong about big sean tho MAYBE HE'LL MAKE IT IDK STOP PRESSURING ME ********
All rap soundin the same now, this s**t's stupid. Plus these dudes got some wack a** names now. Rappers from back in the day had names that sounded like ******** superheroes. Masta Ace, Sticky Fingaz and all that stuff.

Now we got dudes like ******** TROY AVE... do you know how many "Troy Avenue's" we've got in these American streets right now? This is not even original material anymore.

Invisible Humorist

Na Mastero
All rap soundin the same now, this s**t's stupid. Plus these dudes got some wack a** names now. Rappers from back in the day had names that sounded like ******** superheroes. Masta Ace, Sticky Fingaz and all that stuff.

Now we got dudes like ******** TROY AVE... do you know how many "Troy Avenue's" we've got in these American streets right now? This is not even original material anymore.

Aw come on a rapper's name should be the least of your problem. Although it would be cool if your name matched the s**t you rapped about

Invisible Humorist

Desperado bloo
tried giving him a chance before, seems overhyped to me, average type of rapper two years from now you'll be like "you remember troy av? Oh yeah what happened to that guy?" like xv, red cafe, cory gunz etc

i was wrong about big sean tho MAYBE HE'LL MAKE IT IDK STOP PRESSURING ME ********]

Nah Rick Ross and Lil Wayne loves Big Sean...he's here to stay
GhostlyMark
Aw come on a rapper's name should be the least of your problem. Although it would be cool if your name matched the s**t you rapped about

No no I understand, I'm not really stressing about that. Plus, I listen to artists with absolutely terrible names as well. xd The thing is, though, there's a lack of CREATIVITY with these names. You can pick out all the "average" rappers instantly. IT WORKS.

I'm sorry, but if I'm about to head into the grand world of music with a purpose, I'm not trying to name myself something as PLAIN as Troy Ave so people aren't afraid to try my s**t out.. I'm gettin me a trademarked superhero name for sure. LORD SPICE THE 3RD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff