Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShaKKy
I bet the only people you know in the song are N.O.R.E. and Nina Sky.
no theres big Mato...nina sky...N.O.R.E....DADDY YANKEE...AND GEM STAR
Scooby_Doo2
ShaKKy
no theres big nato...nina sky...N.O.R.E....and some other people i cant remember.
AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA lol AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol lol lol
Scooby_Doo2
ShaKKy
no theres big nato...nina sky...N.O.R.E....and some other people i cant remember.
xd Exactly. And his name is Big Mato.

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ah ha i love that song
oye mi canto

Generous Businesswoman

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
what does it mean anyway
Go SCOOBY DOO 2! aND I LOVE THAT SONG TOO! SO GO AWAY TRIFORCESEEKER WHAT ARE YOU? AN ALIEN/BOY/GIRL/FATHER CHRISTMAS!?
I'm indifferent towards the song..
tokoyo_rebbok_91
Go SCOOBY DOO 2! aND I LOVE THAT SONG TOO! SO GO AWAY TRIFORCESEEKER WHAT ARE YOU? AN ALIEN/BOY/GIRL/FATHER CHRISTMAS!?
are you ******** retarted? confused
I like that song, and it's featurin' Nina Sky, Daddy Yanke, Gem Star, and Big Mato.
whats the news on N.O.R.E. new album...
Triforce needs to quit ******** hatin. And Oye Mi Canto totally wrecks. I love Nina Sky. Well.. sometimes. A few of their songs make me want to kill myself.
Lord Tabris
Triforce needs to quit ******** hatin. And Oye Mi Canto totally wrecks. I love Nina Sky. Well.. sometimes. A few of their songs make me want to kill myself.
well IF some of they songs suck i know one thing...they look GOOD
triforceseeker89
tokoyo_rebbok_91
are you ******** retarted? confused

Im not a fin retard o shut ya mouth! U think just coz ur noline u can talk to peeps how u want but u cant coz in front of every1s face u wouldnt say these things!
dun even start with this lil b***h triforce...LOL...dude is a lil ******** bitched me out over sum bullshit...so jus ignore the ***** and let him b or wuteva all he has is his keyboard...prolly didnt even graduate middle school or high school yet

btw the song is tight...makes me wanna get up n shake it wit sum long haired females...and light a blunt...wait i always wanted to smoke a blunt and get down with females

latino rep

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces