Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shenco
Idk what's being said in this thread, but I do know that there was some bad bitches in that video
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

*typcal HHF regular response*
Bad bitches in the video? My word! That isn't hip-hop. That isn't street s**t. Bad bitches don't be in the hood all day 24/7 juxxing niggas with rusty knives in one hand and a glock in the other.

S/N: I'm getting sick and tired of this Lauryn Hill is the greatest female rapper ever s**t. The b***h only had ONE album. Now it was a very good album, but she don't got even a shred of enough material to take hold of that claim. Missy>>>>>> Lauryn in my book and you can hate that s**t if you wanna

the ******** @ typical HHF regular reponse.. atleast do it right, you ********, this is the real response:

this song is s**t (because it really is), the only part that's generally listenable is 2chainz verse, though the video is entertaining due to PHAT ASSEZ. also, you are a ******** fail for saying missy elliot is better than hill.. .that is all

also, i'm pretty sure shenco and lime are the same people.. no two diff niggas can be so DUMB geeeeez (i say this due to them having same idiotic logic)
This song is garbage )=

Fashionable Businesswoman

Nice beat. Some nice bangers but honestly. I don't like it at all. Iggy or Banks could do so much better with the beat.
sexypoisonlove_
nicki nicki nicki put it in her kidney lol heart

i likee.' that part !
its.' really more of a club song, cause when it come on it havee,' all the girls dancing ! white , black , yellow , green !

Blessed Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This song is bad

Aged Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I guess fake peolpe just like fake things i guess.
[******** horrid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces