Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

7,225 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I'd check out:
-Wale: He has a dope writing style with wordplay for days. He can appeal to both mainstream and underground parties. His latest album "The Gifted" has some real gems on there.
-Freeway: An OG to the new school, Freeway bring intricate rhyme schemes with a crazy dope flow flow. I really dug his collab tape with Jake One "The Stimulus Package" back from 2008.
-Skyzoo: If you dig East Coast rap, this dude is a great pick. One of the best writers I've seen grace the mic, using dope old school jazzy type beats, but also has been experimenting with a new age sound on some of his latest projects. He's also collabing with Buckshot on their Barrel Brothers alubm which is fire. Most people would recommend His "Salvation" album, which personally is a classic to me, but "The Great Debater" is just too ill to not to listen to.
-Horseshoe Gang: Real west coast G rap, with bars! They're Crooked I's blood brothers that really go in. They remix a lot of industry beats, but bring they're own flavor. I warn you, they're ill beyond belief.
-Elzhi: I don't need a description for this. Just go plug him in.

Wealthy Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Try listening to the cab

Tipsy Sex Symbol

ExadusInfinite
-Freeway
-Skyzoo

Freeway's been killing it since Two Words, ******** that whole Cass battle s**t. I remember watching that s**t and being like, "......But Free got a tempo, he's actually rapping. Cass is just talking s**t and rhyming here and there."

Sky's been my dude since A DREAM DEFERRED, him and Free together on POCKETS FULL is too ill.
There's a song called '7 Words' by Deftones that's that kinda rap-metal I enjoy. Their album Adrenaline is more rap-metal than all the other albums. Also, Voodoo Glow Skulls c: That's SKAcore but whatever haha

Mega Lunatic

7,225 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Doc Dee
ExadusInfinite
-Freeway
-Skyzoo

Freeway's been killing it since Two Words, ******** that whole Cass battle s**t. I remember watching that s**t and being like, "......But Free got a tempo, he's actually rapping. Cass is just talking s**t and rhyming here and there."

Sky's been my dude since A DREAM DEFERRED, him and Free together on POCKETS FULL is too ill.

Yeah Freeway's been ill since forever. One of the best writers in the game that still hones that 90's vibe, plus he ain't some fake wannabe trap rapper.

And I've been listening to Skyzoo since his 9 Nine tape with 9th Wonder. He's seriously eons ahead of any emcee right now with his pen game.

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Try Tonik

Tonik -No Flex Freestyle

http://m.soundcloud.com/truzikent/tonik-no-flex
Quasimoto
Kev brown
Common
De la soul
Slum village

Devout Sex Symbol

11,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
You're all clowns in a bad way, especially that guy named Shenco who suggested Shenco. Emo clown rap is the one true rap form.

Eminem
4DBling
LuZid
Hibernation
Angel Haze
Lil Mo
Slick Rick
Sticky Fingaz
K.Flay

These are the only good rappers, because no one knows the true great depression but them.
applesauce600
You're all clowns in a bad way, especially that guy named Shenco who suggested Shenco. Emo clown rap is the one true rap form.

Eminem
4DBling
LuZid
Hibernation
Angel Haze
Lil Mo
Slick Rick
Sticky Fingaz
K.Flay

These are the only good rappers, because no one knows the true great depression but them.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa, anyways

Listen and share folks. Just trynna get one of those song of the week spots

http://add52.com/tracks/FZoNcedTn29jCX6Km
Shenco
applesauce600

Eminem
4DBling
LuZid
Hibernation
Angel Haze
Lil Mo
Slick Rick
Sticky Fingaz
K.Flay

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa, anyways

Listen and share folks. Just trynna get one of those song of the week spots

http://add52.com/tracks/FZoNcedTn29jCX6Km
Holy ******** you just put things in perspective for me. I've been making some sad clown attempts at being a sad clown, but you have it mastered. Maybe I should start rapping then.
Dave's Story 3, coming soon.
The ******** is a Dave's Story pt. 3? Or 2 even for that matter?

Invisible Humorist

GreenTigerr
TJ Raptor
Doc Dee
TJ Raptor
Asheru

Yo, I'm super surprised to see this guy's name on your list.

In a good way.

If you haven't yet already, look into Kenn Starr, Kev Brown, and Oddisee.

Honestly? I blame Boondocks. xd

Same reason I checked out Asheru.

he was the dude who made the theme song right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff