Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm tired of hearing these rumors that all these rappers/singers worship the devil /:
Even Kanye West ??? Tf is happening here /: Am I the only one who has heard about this ? ):

And Tupac too ? No, no . Tupac loved to mention God in his music, and never said anything negative about him for that matter . ....I need some clarification :p

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Ember, I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's true. Rihanna sold her soul to the Devil to be famous. Beyonce is the Antichrist. And Blue Ivory is the Seed of Satan.

Invisible Humorist

PeniSwet
Ember, I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's true. Rihanna sold her soul to the Devil to be famous. Beyonce is the Antichrist. And Blue Ivory is the Seed of Satan.

lol don't do that to her, i dont want her to truly believe this

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

Wahahaha twisted
Anyway, Ember, he's right. Don't believe those crack-heads who say that kinda stuff. Also, remember that the Internet is home to all kinds of things. Slenderman, Lil B, and conspiracies are a few outlandish things you will find on the web...
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

Wahahaha twisted
Anyway, Ember, he's right. Don't believe those crack-heads who say that kinda stuff. Also, remember that the Internet is home to all kinds of things. Slenderman, Lil B, and conspiracies are a few outlandish things you will find on the web...

That makes me feel a TON better thank you (:
I love rap and I couldn't believe it when I heard that lie from my friend today >.<

... Haha Slenderman is pretty dope btw (;

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ember scarlet rose
PeniSwet
GhostlyMark
PeniSwet

Wahahaha twisted

That makes me feel a TON better thank you (:
I love rap and I couldn't believe it when I heard that lie from my friend today >.<

... Haha Slenderman is pretty dope btw (;

Ikr. Somebody need to give him 20$ already.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

People who say these things are HORRIBLY under-educated. The "Illuminati" doesn't really exists. And the group their mythos is based on was a Christian organization.

Questionable Borg

ember scarlet rose
I'm tired of hearing these rumors that all these rappers/singers worship the devil /:
Even Kanye West ??? Tf is happening here /: Am I the only one who has heard about this ? ):

And Tupac too ? No, no . Tupac loved to mention God in his music, and never said anything negative about him for that matter . ....I need some clarification :p
Even if they do, why does it matter?

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mayor Gravity
ember scarlet rose

Becoz the Devil is EVILLLL.
See: d-E-V-I-L=DEVIL twisted
Lived is Devil backwards. Live is Evil backwards. IT'S A CONSPRIRACY...... dramallama
PeniSwet
Mayor Gravity
ember scarlet rose

Becoz the Devil is EVILLLL.
See: d-E-V-I-L=DEVIL twisted
Lived is Devil backwards. Live is Evil backwards. IT'S A CONSPRIRACY...... dramallama

THANKYOU PeniSwet !!!! heart heart heart

Aged Sex Symbol

The illuminati exists. But it doesn't have s**t to do with the devil, or rappers.

When people say Jay-Z or Rihanna or any other rapper or entertainer are part of it, it's usually cause they don't want to give them credit for their hard work and success. It's unfathomable to them that someone (especially a minority) could make the amount of money they make without doing something sacrilegious or committing some crime against humanity.
Who gives a s**t what they believe? They're emcees, not politicians.

Wheezing Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PUSTULE
Who gives a s**t what they believe? They're emcees, not politicians.

In ALL REALITY:

NO ONE gives a s**t about what ANYONE believes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas