Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Yes , my father .

who's yo daddy??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK0jBT8frRw

that doesn't answer the question about who ur pops is :{
He's the first guy. Natruel . ;P

yoo honestly, like... can you prove this? cuz if you do, that'd be sick, i got some questions for ur pops :}
ICP is ********]

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Yes , my father .

who's yo daddy??

yoo honestly, like... can you prove this? cuz if you do, that'd be sick, i got some questions for ur pops :}
Honestly , I dont have any proof , atleast not anymore . Cause my dad left awhile ago so i dont associate myself with him really . And when he heard i started rapping again he tried talking to me . He doesnt rap anymore he's doing a Clothing line scheme now . and That was the first and last time he rapped with someone famous . and i believe the producer was Gem Starr or something like that . My mom told me that .
Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic

Honestly , I dont have any proof , atleast not anymore . Cause my dad left awhile ago so i dont associate myself with him really . And when he heard i started rapping again he tried talking to me . He doesnt rap anymore he's doing a Clothing line scheme now . and That was the first and last time he rapped with someone famous . and i believe the producer was Gem Starr or something like that . My mom told me that .

aw s**t, sorry to hear

see the thing is usually i wouldn't fall for these kinda things, but then i'm like... yeah how would he even know all this then xd assuming you're relatively young

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic
Kaz E Fresh
Im So Diabolic

aw s**t, sorry to hear

see the thing is usually i wouldn't fall for these kinda things, but then i'm like... yeah how would he even know all this then xd assuming you're relatively young
i just turned 18 . My dad had album , But i dont know where i could find it because it was a vinyl . If i can find the songs that he made, ill be sure to put them up on youtube or something . But for now i have no idea where to get them .
GhostlyMark
Insane Clown Posse by a spanish dude in my class who had no idea that the sub genre "horrorcore" existed. I mean i was meaning to listen to them but he coincidentally gave me a head start

Any fans out there?

holy s**t I was listening to ICP like 10 years ago.
I was this innocent little kid who had no idea what juggalo's did or stood for but I was like 'yea ima juggalo BETCH'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff