Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love the song over and over by nelly and tim mc graw, and when i bought the Ciara cd, i also loved the song Hotline and the second version of goodies
i like "Goodies" too^^.. but "one two step" is better i think.. but i dont like Ciara that much because her voice sounds the same, everytime... sweatdrop
i hate that son Over and Over agsain, it just repeats everything over and over again literlly!!!!!!!!!!!1 no beat at all xp . Ciara is cool, i like her songs goodies and 1 2 step 3nodding
I LIKE CIARA BUT SHE HAS A SCREWFACE! her face is always twisup! But goddies ahs done really well for her first song! its real popular.
tokyo_reebok_91
I LIKE CIARA BUT SHE HAS A SCREWFACE! her face is always twisup! But goddies ahs done really well for her first song! its real popular.

lol, ciara is fine as hell tho, i think her face is sexy and aint really twisted, she makes funny faces kinda when she sings, lol
i love hotline and ooh baby by ciara.....she has lots of talent
Teerprah
i love the song over and over by nelly and tim mc graw, and when i bought the Ciara cd, i also loved the song Hotline and the second version of goodies
Jazzie Pha killed the track. stare I skip over his verse everytime and just head straight for T.I.'s verse.
I like the song over and over but i dont really like ciara
Ciaras lyrics are all right. her singing is the same as any others. shes nothing special. I love the song over and over, though! wink
Teerprah
i thought i was the only one who likes those songs...they are off the hook. you are so cool!
I loved Goodies by Ciara, but I love 1,2 Step a whole lot more. It's got a great beat and it's a great song to dance to! Yeah, Over and Over isn't the greatest song. I liked it at first, but then it just was played Over and Over xd !
The song over and over again is sooo sweet! also ciara is awesome shes beautiful and has an greta voice!
MISSSSSSSSSSSY.......

SHAKE IT LIKE JELLo

I shake it lik jello make tha boyz say hello cauz they know im RoCkin tHa bEat i know you herd about alot of great mcS buh they aint got nothin on me . Cause im 5ft2 i wanna dance wit you for sum sufisticated fun i eat fillet im nice n young, best believe im #1
OMG I like all those you just listed...teh bomb smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces