Welcome to Gaia! ::

hugodicimo
Joe_mama727
hugodicimo
Joe_mama727
graffiti's so fuggin' awsome, but yeah i got no tallent so i'll leave now
xp you have aqua teen hunger force in your sig so youre allowed to stay
woo hoo! thank you
no porb, and who knows you might learn some stuff from seeing other peoples tags.
that would be nice 3nodding
I just started tagging, again, and what a terrible time to start. Being out in this cold a** weather is no good. I can't wait ti'll spring! gonk
Hey kiddies, I'm new to this place, but I was looking around and thinking about opening a shop for selling custom graf signatures. I'd just do sketches with a few colours, maybe even some karak's of avitars. Do you think there would be any interest if I did do this?
Yeah I think there would be interest, I would be interested in it I know that.
sorry, this was a double post redface
Yeah I think I'm gonna do that, so anybody who's down keep an eye out on the commisions page. It'll probably take me a while to set up shop (I dont really know whats involved yet), so it could be a few days tops. Look for Sevil, all city! Er, all gaia!
yo!graffiti aint all that . Iam
Well i've been tagging (writing) for about 3years now, i've must of done about 40 big pices Tag names: Daze, Soap, Twice and Space
first got into graffiti when i was in year 7 i just started writng my nickname everywhere, then i gues it just progresed from there. My biggest pice is Roughly 6meters long
Thats all i will try get some of my work upon here.

Nuex
Sevil
Hey kiddies, I'm new to this place, but I was looking around and thinking about opening a shop for selling custom graf signatures. I'd just do sketches with a few colours, maybe even some karak's of avitars. Do you think there would be any interest if I did do this?
Yes
hugodicimo
Has anyone heard of cool disco dan. Hes famouse in DC hes tagged everything, and the cops still havnt caught him. Its on the news alot.

When you ever got the chance search Banksy, he is a legend he taged a cow. He is one of my biggest insperations
Nuex
hugodicimo
Has anyone heard of cool disco dan. Hes famouse in DC hes tagged everything, and the cops still havnt caught him. Its on the news alot.

When you ever got the chance search Banksy, he is a legend he taged a cow. He is one of my biggest insperations
A cow? As in the black and white animal? eek sweatdrop
I get alot of inspiration from the original fab five. Man those guys were so fresh back in the day. I wish I lived in New York during the 70's-80's so I could have been a part of that. Lee, Mono and Zephyr are my favourite ny writers.
Nuex
hugodicimo

he tagged the building my dad used to live in xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces