Welcome to Gaia! ::

man the new cd by lil jon called CRUNK JUCIE is tight even though it dont come out till tuesday the cd is tight. my fav 2 songs are "DA BLOW" its feat. GANSTA BOO, and the other song is "LOVERS & FRIENDS" feat. USHER and LUDA. this cd is pretty tight
drftkid
man the new cd by lil jon called CRUNK JUCIE is tight even though it dont come out till tuesday the cd is tight. my fav 2 songs are "DA BLOW" its feat. GANSTA BOO, and the other song is "LOVERS & FRIENDS" feat. USHER and LUDA. this cd is pretty tight

gonk
triforceseeker89
drftkid

gonk

gonk gonk sweatdrop
Personally, I think Lovers and Friends is kinda eh.

"White Meat" with 8Ball & MJG is good, and Grand Finale with Nas, Bun B, T.I>. (Blah), Jadakiss & Ice Cube is probably the best song on the album.
Ms IshahBoo
triforceseeker89
drftkid

gonk

gonk gonk sweatdrop

*hands drftkid a gun* you know what to do.
yea those songs are pretty tight
StylesP
Ms IshahBoo
triforceseeker89
drftkid

gonk

gonk gonk sweatdrop

Stick it in his mouth?
Soviet_Viking

"White Meat" with 8Ball & MJG is good, and Grand Finale with Nas, Bun B, T.I>. (Blah), Jadakiss & Ice Cube is probably the best song on the album.

I sort of like 8ball & MJG, and why would nas do a song with such an idiot gonk
triforceseeker89
Soviet_Viking

money money money....

MOOOONEY!
StylesP
triforceseeker89
Soviet_Viking

money money money....

MOOOONEY!

NOOOO don't tell me Nas sold out crying I don't believe it!!!
Ms IshahBoo
StylesP
triforceseeker89
Soviet_Viking

money money money....

MOOOONEY!

Nah he didn't. He's coo with those niggas. Good rappers have friend rappers who suck.
Bobby Daniels
StylesP
Ms IshahBoo
triforceseeker89
drftkid

gonk

gonk gonk sweatdrop

Stick it in his mouth?
and then pull the trigger.
StylesP
Ms IshahBoo
StylesP
triforceseeker89
Soviet_Viking

money money money....

MOOOONEY!

Nah he didn't. He's coo with those niggas. Good rappers have friend rappers who suck.

Phew *sighs with relief*
Lil' Jon.. gonk
Aquamaryne
Lil' Jon.. gonk

....Exactly what i was thinking stare i hate lil jon....crunk juice WTF is that *gose off cussing under breath*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff