Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do You Know How Cheese Eggs Are Made?:

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 13, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

In Biggie Smalls' song, "Big Poppa," he says, "We can rendezvous at the bar around two
Plans to leave, throw the keys to Lil Cease
Pull the truck up, front, and roll up the next blunt
So we can steam on the way to the telly go fill my belly
A t-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
Conversate for a few, cause in a few, we gon' do
What we came to do, ain't that right boo [truuuueee]"

Does anyone know what cheese eggs are? Like, whats the recipe or way they make them? Are they scrambled eggs with cheese melts on? Or what?
i justlike them scrambuled
You put sliced or grated cheese in your eggs while you beat them, then put them in the pan and scramble them. The cheese will melt within the egg dish, leaving you with VOILA!!! Cheese eggs. Had them suckers in New York at my aunties house. wink
I don't know what they are, but maybe he just means "t-bone steak, cheese, eggs and Welch's grape" confused
Greenmeenee Kas
You put sliced or grated cheese in your eggs while you beat them, then put them in the pan and scramble them. The cheese will melt within the egg dish, leaving you with VOILA!!! Cheese eggs. Had them suckers in New York at my aunties house. wink

Oh man, I have had those..
Guy_Friday
I don't know what they are, but maybe he just means "t-bone steak, cheese, eggs and Welch's grape" confused
No, its a real dish. 3nodding
Greenmeenee Kas
Guy_Friday

Hehe, I just call it "scrambled eggs with cheese" xd
Guy_Friday
Greenmeenee Kas
Guy_Friday

Hehe, I just call it "scrambled eggs with cheese" xd
I call it eggs wit some xp cheese in it.
LOL!!! Is it funny that i havnt' been to the hip hop forum for AGES and this was the only half intresting thread I felt like going into smile ....
Lucid Adept Ayfere Self
LOL!!! Is it funny that i havnt' been to the hip hop forum for AGES and this was the only half intresting thread I felt like going into smile ....
OMG!!! It is teH LUciDDD!!!!!! heart heart
hi biggrin
Greenmeenee Kas

I love those.
i like them scrambled
So they are cheese eggs... ok then cuz me and my friend called me and told me her brother was working in his restaurant and someone ordered cheese eggs like Biggie ate, and he didnt know what they were. So he brought them an omelette with cheese melted on and the customers got mad and said, "THIS ISNT CHEESE EGGS!" So i wanted to make sure. Maybe I'll try some when im up there. They sound pretty good.
Eggs and Cheese equals NICE food...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces