Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Smoker

Tipsy Sex Symbol

***** is you Jamacian or some s**t?

I doubt this is a freestyle, but it's good. I'd just... work on your delivery. At times you talk like you got a mouth full a marbles. Not a good look.

Friendly Phantom

Razzo24

I doubt this is a freestyle, but it's good. I'd just... work on your delivery. At times you talk like you got a mouth full a marbles. Not a good look.

neutral @Razzo You really can't tell that he has a British accent...probably Jamaican decent but definitely a British accent.

Anyway @Tino the song was ok...I mean...yea, not much to say about it, keep at it dude.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Ty S Eliot
Razzo24

neutral @Razzo You really can't tell that he has a British accent...probably Jamaican decent but definitely a British accent.

Anyway @Tino the song was ok...I mean...yea, not much to say about it, keep at it dude.
*****, there's so much similarity between the Jamaican and British accents...

Friendly Phantom

Razzo24
Ty S Eliot
Razzo24

If your deaf then, yes, they sound exactly the same...niggah.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Ty S Eliot
Razzo24
Ty S Eliot
Razzo24

You DO realize the reason Jamaicans sound that way is because of who brought them from Africa to their island, right?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

He's got the same accent as that little chav b***h with the ponytail off the side of her head that people mentioned occasionally a year or two ago, what the ******** was her name...?

Oh and word Tino, not bad.

FAKE EDIT: LADY SOVEREIGN. He has an accent like Lady Sovereign, and a lot of other British rappers I've heard.

Venusin's Queen

Kawaii Kitten

9,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Ty S Eliot
Razzo24
Ty S Eliot
Razzo24

You need to take linguist classes.

Even Southern accents are just slowed down British accents, New Orleans, slowed down French.

Friendly Phantom

Razzo24
You DO realize the reason Jamaicans sound that way is because of who brought them from Africa to their island, right?
Lazy Minx
You need to take linguist classes.

Even Southern accents are just slowed down British accents, New Orleans, slowed down French.

I'm really amused that yawl niggas tried to give me a S.S. lesson in hhf, like yawl about to teach me some new s**t...but I'll entertain it. Yes, I'm well aware of the effects of British colonialism in many parts of the world, especially in regards to dialects.

As a matter-of-fact, I think many of the American dialects have a tiny bit of British influence, but I'm not sure stare (I'm being sarcastic for the dumb niggahs that won't get that) But they call it an American accent and a British accent for a reason. The same way they call it a Jamaican accent for some strange reason (once again...that was sarcasm for the dumb niggahs out there)

Your right, a southern accent maybe a drawled version of a British one. But if you can't tell the differs between a niggah from Savannah, GA. apart from the ******** Earl of Windsor, then yes, you niggahs are deaf.

Dapper Smoker

Doc Dee
He's got the same accent as that little chav b***h with the ponytail off the side of her head that people mentioned occasionally a year or two ago, what the ******** was her name...?

Oh and word Tino, not bad.

FAKE EDIT: LADY SOVEREIGN. He has an accent like Lady Sovereign, and a lot of other British rappers I've heard.

btw im british so yea lol

Dapper Smoker

Razzo24
n***a is you Jamacian or some s**t?

well im from london so yea the accent sound a lil weird

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces