Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm honestly gonna have to say K. dot Aka. Kendrick Lamar whats you guys opinion or who do you think is best?
I think Shenco is the best rapper out right now

Ruthless Lunatic

Easy, Soulja Boy

Ritsuzen Thorn's Husband

Married Millionaire

6,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I can make a better judgement of K. Dot after his sophomore commercial release, see if he can remain consistent or if he'll fall off.
burning_eyes this isn't a real position in rap, how ever K.dot is very good, one of my favs honestly.

Belittling's Waifu

Tipsy Loiterer

8,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'd be more inclined to call Schoolboy Q the best rapper out right now than K. Dot due to him actually having an album release in the past year, features can only get you so far and most of 'em past a few Black Hippy remixes, Nosetalgia and Control he hasn't really done anything in these last few months that makes him relevant. As far as I'm concerned, that temporary title would be more inclined for someone like maybe Chance the Rapper, Isaiah Rashad, or Danny Brown.

Dabbler

Schoolboy Q. Kendrick Lamar is really good too
420dubb
I'm honestly gonna have to say K. dot Aka. Kendrick Lamar whats you guys opinion or who do you think is best?

Dude if you think hes good listen to hopsin. shits RAW!

Dapper Smoker

3,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Its always the boss rick ross Hawhhh!!
me,goddammit

Conservative Voter

It will always be Eminem. No one current or past has ever laid down words in the way he did. And no one will. He is not only the greatest right now and even saying he's the GOAT would be a limitation to his skill. He is the greatest there ever will be. When he goes, rap might as well crawl back into nonexistence.

Trash Kid

Kn0ck_MadneSS
HOPSIN
Hopsin goes pretty hard. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items