Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
This is a joint art auction between four quality artists.

Oh, and then Skye.
Just ignore her, she's an added...thing.

The theme is hybrids, everyone chose their own animal.
To view the art on offer, please scroll down.

it will start today, and when the artists have decided. We need to talk about it.

RULES Follow them or Skye will eet j00.

1] No bid retractions.
2]Don't bid what you don't have.
3] Items are accepted.
4] IF BIDDING IN PURE:You may only bid in 5/50/500k amounts, so the money can be split evenly. That means any amount divisible by five is okay.
Bidding.

Bids may only be in amounts divisble by five.
You may autobuy with items.
Basically, any amount ending in 5 or 0.
Bidding history:

SB: 5k
AB: 5mil.(1mil per artist.)
HB:May 2007 Letter (~68,000) and a March 2005 Letter (~947,000) and a March 2007 Letter (~30,000) [Monkei]
[Monkei]1mil and 45k
0 Big Yellow Taxi 0= 130K
0 Big Yellow Taxi 0= 130K
ffreddd123 -110K
Ecliipse -105K
freddd123 -100K
Iris_virus; 80k
Ecliipse; 65k
Shiro Akiyama; 50K
Ecliipse; 35K
20k by Ebba.
15k by jessyta.
User Image
0/ n a $ugAr high__xx, ~
Heya peoples!
I'm not very good at coding. Or indeed, writing about myself. See look! By this I sound kinda stuffy n' stuff. I like to joke around, play cute, n' stuff like that. I avoid serious things by not being serious. D :

But I can be serious when I need to! Oh great. Now it's going all depressy... Wait, I'm supposed to be talking about art, right? I draw, scan in, lineart and then either leave or color my pictures. I'm actually an '03 member, joining when I was under the age limit. So you now know that I am not that old. Therefore, you cannot expect my art to be all-singing all-dancing CG, as I have only just acquired PS8, and I am still learning. Tips on how to use it would be awesome ~<3

Anyway, here's some random facts bout me:

Name: Call me what you like.
B-Day: 12th April.
Fave Manga: Bleach. <3 Tite Kubo = Awesome.
Fave Anime: Bleach. And I'm dying to watch Death Note.
I love to: Role-play. And drawww. And read. And write, and my friends. I love them best.

And once again nicking Ideas off all the artists out there, here's my Will Do list:

Will Do:
+Avis (Well, duh.)
+Fan Art (Reference mee!)
+OCs (I really would like a reference though.)
+Couples ( I am dyiiing to do some more kissing pictures.)
+Backgrounds - Don't expect them to be great though.
+Furries (Again, a new thing for me.)
+Mecha (See furries.)
+ I am willing to try anything.
+'Sexy' poses. Nothing over PG-13 though - I don't wanta be banned.

I won't do:
Umm, not much.
I'm happy to try anything.

Except the Lolita Avi hairstyle.
And anything over pg-13 must be conducted over dA.

I chose my animal as a wolf because my friends say I am iether a wolf or a lion, but I like drawing Wolves better.
SB: Currently a fullbody in color.
AB: 2 emotion sets.That's a thigh-up of yoru character in all these expressions: [x] Can be exchanged for groups/couples, ect.
Luvs!

~ && yet wishing | would diE.
User Image
I am Blue. I am not Ditz, nor Blue Eyes, and no, I don't go by 'hey mod', contrary to popular belief. xD

So, you want to know about my art? Here's some boring details for you:
-I use Paint Shop Pro 7.
-All art is completely done on my laptop.
-All art is done freehand.
-I have a tablet, couldn't for the life of me tell you what brand though.

I will do the following:
-Anthro
-Mecha
-Original characters

I will not do the following:
-Overly 'sexy' chibis. Chibi's are meant to be cute, damn it, not to have huge boobs hanging out.
-Nudity

If you don't know if I'll do it, then ask. I won't bite your head off, I promise.

For getting the winning bid, you will recieve:
1 fully colored, absolutely adorable chibi drawing. For the automatic buy, I will offer a group chibi drawing of up to five people.

You want to know about me?
I'll be 20 on July 19th. I'm a college student. I'm married. I have 3 darling kitties. Now that's out of the way... I tend to be nice most all of the time. I don't mind answering questions and being chatted with. I'm in mod training on Gaia, and am assigned to the GCD, LD, and Official Gaia Contests forums. I run a very successful charity on Gaia named Sapphire & Diamonds Charity.

Why I chose the fox, you ask? And a blue one at that?
Before I opened my charity last year, I always wore my fox ears and tail, so I figured I'd go old school for this auction. And as to why it's blue, that's just a play on everyone calling me 'Blue'.

Chibi samples:
x-x-x-x-x

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
Hi-hi-hi-ho....

-Lessee... we start thwowing in random facts about my art here; i use Photoshop, ver 7.0 to draw and color, but i can also draw and scan -then line or whatever >>'
For animations i also use Image ready -no idea which version >>'
-I'm generally a guy who lieks to draw guys and such on -meaning i'm not all skippy-jumpy about the girls >> (it's a curse i tell you!!)

Lesse, i'm not all that full-full on what i will and what i wont do, the only thing we can say for sure;
i won't do;
Guns
Longer straight objects (i don't like rulers and such... -we don't get along O_o' )
Hum... i can do with ecchi and artistic newdity, but i won't throw you any all-out nakie things, but leave some details for your imagination instead 8D!

What i offer in this auction;
SB; -several arts of different styles-
AB; -see above answer 8D!

-About me-
(more or less....)

Hummmm, ima guy, living in sweden -a fan of manga and anime
-Thus far i have a collection of about 800+ manga and my fav's thus far are;
Immortal Rain, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vampire Doll Guilt Na Zan, King of Hell, Petshop Of Horrors, Eerie Queerie -and various manga made by CLAMP
(also i have a keen liking to my smaller collection of yaoi -but nothing we should go into detail with ;p? )

-As how it goes for anime my fav thus far is Neon Genesis Evangelion..... (shivers)

-Fav horrors; Tettor on Elmstreet, Cube, Poltergheist, Puppet Master (you GOTTA love the oldies!! )

Soo, i guess imah guy who goes up and down in my rollercoaster of emotion, i'm hardly serious and if your brain works like my does; i tend to make alot of jokes 8D!
-This is my first auction and i'm not all sure-sure on what'll happen and what i'll do either _83

-So i'm just gonna put on my cute kittyface and hope i'm doing it right 83!!
-Oyyah -why i chose a fish;
wellll...... i couldn't really come up with anything, so i just thought of the animal i like the most at the moment;
My carps out in the small pond i have in the garden 83!!

-Hummz, aah yeas; -visit my photobucket for samples
User Image

hay gais, i'm rin. <3
let's get right down to it, shall we?

i'm an older gaian, and am waaay more into this site than is healthy. ;-; i'm an active gcder and do r&c on the side every now and then. also, am really a girl. :B don't let the avatar fool you~

i chose the rabbit because i am very much like a rabbit irl. :3 i'm a v. shy person, actually, and am a bit buck toothed. ;-; also have a manx cat irl named bunny. he's so cute. o 3o
hop hop~

as for my art, i use photoshop cs and am a mac user~
i do everything via tablet anddd. i put my heart into every piece i do. <3

nowww, for do's and do not's~
will do:
just about everything except--

will not do:
anything again gaia's tos, meaning nothing that you wouldn't want you little 12yr old brother to see. >;(

if you happen to win, you will receive two full bodied chibis or two half bodied non-chibi peeps.
you can mix and match that however you like;
one chib, one non-chib
couple chib
couple non-chib

you decide~

examples include:
chib: q y
non-chib: x
i may include more later. c:

i will also do free arts of those who hang in the thread. <3
so hang tight and chat for a bit, 'kay~

Sparkly Noob

5,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image
Hi hi! ( -ˆ ω ˆ- )/ I'm Aenaku~

About Me
I started playing Gaia just a few days ago - though I've had this account for several months. I also happen to be 21 years old... - please don't make fun of me! D:

Cat... Bat... Thing
Anyway, er... what... animal is this... ? ... I picked it because a few of my friends say I remind them of a cat. I'm also obsessed with bat wings. crying BAT WINGS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

What You Get
- Winning bid under 125k can choose between a chibi or portrait (single character)
- Winning bid over 125k and under 2m can choose a chibi, portrait, or full-body (single character)
- Winning bid over 2m can choose a chibi, portrait, or full-body (up to two characters)
- Auto-buy can choose a chibi, portrait, or full body complete with a full background (up to three characters)
A large creature (wolf, tiger, falcon, horse, fish, etc.) will count as a separate character, so your avatar will be drawn without it unless the bid is over 1m. I consider "large" as anything that stands higher than waist-level. (Example: White Drome hatchling size is fine, full-grown will count as a separate character.)

I Will Do
- Yes, furries (the one to the right was the first in some time)
- Yes, shonen-ai (only applies if the couple picture is unlocked)
- Yes, shojo-ai (only applies if the couple picture is unlocked)

I Won't Do
- Any nudity (unless it's a furry without... um... parts... you know), even if it's artistic
- Anything that could get me banned sweatdrop

Sample Work
- DA: Phoenixe's Gallery
I'm not happy with it (old stuff, old stuff, even the new stuff is actually old stuff...), but I hope it gives you a good idea.~
Links!
In (Kon is makign a banner soon.)
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/r-c-auctions/hybrid-auction-5-artists-hb-15k/t.40858235_1/]Us![/url]

Out:

User Image
Aenaku's auction ^
Mine and my girlfriend's Yaoi auction v
Yaoi Auction

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]

User Image

User Image
~reserved.
0/ n a $ugAr high__xx, ~
OPEN!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Artist Bump heart
0/ n a $ugAr high__xx, ~
Kon, that fluffy thing is adorable!

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Fluffy thing scream !??
-you mean you haven't seen the DDDdads before!?

-well, their name's're really Dandiidoodad -it was one of the first evolving items here on gaia 83!!

-And i knoooow, that's why i own so many of them <333
0/ n a $ugAr high__xx, ~
Oh, is that what it is?
It's adorable anyway.
I have one tooo.
I think it's third gen or something.
I love the evolving items, but I never have enough money to buy them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces