Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winter Forever
aerosols
Ronins_Cross
What did everyone think about Suis La Lune's release this year?
saw them years ago and completely lost interest when i heard they signed to topshelf. i haven't checked it out and probably wont.

Hipster f*****t.
butthurt topshelf fan, they weren't very good to begin with, cry more dude
aerosols
Winter Forever
aerosols
Ronins_Cross
saw them years ago and completely lost interest when i heard they signed to topshelf. i haven't checked it out and probably wont.

Hipster f*****t.

Topshelf is a great label and Kevin is an awesome dude. Not that you'd know since you only live to bash people on the internet.
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever
aerosols
Ronins_Cross

Hipster f*****t.

Topshelf is a great label and Kevin is an awesome dude. Not that you'd know since you only live to bash people on the internet.
I didn't bash anybody dude, I bashed a shitty emo record label that doesn't deserve the hype it get. quit being so damn butthurt
aerosols
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever
aerosols
Ronins_Cross

Hipster f*****t.

I didn't bash anybody dude, I bashed a shitty emo record label that doesn't deserve the hype it get. quit being so damn butthurt

How does something not deserve the hype that it gets?
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever

Hipster f*****t.

well, usuaally when someone says that something doesn't deserve hype, they mean that said something is not actually as great as everyone says it is.

that's usually how that works.
do you like cats
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever

Hipster f*****t.

well, usuaally when someone says that something doesn't deserve hype, they mean that said something is not actually as great as everyone says it is.

If it wasn't as great as everyone thinks it is, then why does everyone think it's great?
Winter Forever
do you like cats
Winter Forever
aerosols
Winter Forever

If it wasn't as great as everyone thinks it is, then why does everyone think it's great?

dunno i guess you're right; everything that's popular is actually good.
how did mods even know to move this here from the main forum?
aerosols
how did mods even know to move this here from the main forum?

someone requested it back during the first week of this forum's life. i think the goth thread might have gotten moved here, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff