Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, so what the ********, has anyone listened to The Kossabone Red or The One Up Downstairs? the vocals on the first sound exactly like tim ******** kinsella and the ones on the second sound like mike. i don't think either were in either band? s**t. the scr3am0 trax by the kossabone red kindof suck, though. should stick 2 midwestmo. check it, son. this "cool story bro" moment was brought to you's by yours truly.
I'm back.
emo
Joe Bisden
I'm back.
emo

WHO CARES? mad

@ Adam: They do sound a bit the same.
This Is Destruction
okay, so what the ********, has anyone listened to The Kossabone Red or The One Up Downstairs? the vocals on the first sound exactly like tim ******** kinsella and the ones on the second sound like mike. i don't think either were in either band? s**t. the scr3am0 trax by the kossabone red kindof suck, though. should stick 2 midwestmo. check it, son. this "cool story bro" moment was brought to you's by yours truly.

mike was in the one up downstairs i think.

also Ive been thinking about this for a while

emo = emotive

screamo = screamotive?
Joe Bisden
I'm back.
emo
srsly shut the ******** up. no one cares

Beloved Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Planet Shhhmapn
This Is Destruction

emo = emotional

screamo = screaming emotional

Also, I just made my GF a screamo mix tape whee

Beloved Gaian

how likes the used
Red_Ninja_Fox
how likes the used

Aaaaand why are you asking this in a thread about screamo? neutral
ChrisIsCheGuevara
Planet Shhhmapn
This Is Destruction

emo = emotional

"WHAT THE HELL CHRIS? I TOLD YOU BEFORE IM NOT INTO THE SOUND OF ANIMALS BEING TORTURED!"
ChrisIsCheGuevara
Planet Shhhmapn

emo = emotional

more like screamotional.
Usrp
ChrisIsCheGuevara
Planet Shhhmapn

emo = emotional

more like screamotional.

MOAR LIKE SKRAMZTIONAL
by the end of this summer, ii'm going to get everyone i know to listen to Envy

Beloved Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Planet Shhhmapn
ChrisIsCheGuevara
Planet Shhhmapn
This Is Destruction

emo = emotional

"WHAT THE HELL CHRIS? I TOLD YOU BEFORE IM NOT INTO THE SOUND OF ANIMALS BEING TORTURED!"

MORE LIKE, "WHAT THE HELL CHRIST? HIGHTIDE HOTEL, ALGERNON CADWALLADER, HOP ALONG QUEEN ANSELEIS, SNOWING? THAT IS p***y MUSIC. MAKE ME SOMETHING FAST AND WITH SCREAMING"

true story

Beloved Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
"summer tour tape"

lol emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff