Welcome to Gaia! ::

excellent tampa post-punk band

song of the year, tbh. seeing them on the 5th, if all goes according to plan.

the chord progression in this ******** song is gutting me urghhhhhhhhh

seriously tho, their albums are all available over their wordpress (dunno how that works, considering they still put out physical copies of everything). download them.
this band is so ******** great, to the point that if you don't like you should probably be ashamed.

also i appreciate the calculated effort they put forth into making their band difficult to google.

Hilarious Poster

these guys are pretty great, i hadn't been keeping track of their tour dates but i live about 45 minutes from tampa so maybe i'll head down

Wheezing Lunatic

is the rest of the album as outstanding as that song? i'll have to buy it if it is.
One of the best finds for me on the music forum.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Decided to impulse buy this album. So I here I go to listen to it.
Inkmind
is the rest of the album as outstanding as that song? i'll have to buy it if it is.

well no, i mean that particular song is, like i said, my pick for best song of 2012. but the rest of the album is really really really good. basically, if you enjoyed this song then you'll definitely like the rest of the album, too.

Wheezing Lunatic

JONBENET RAMSEY REALNESS
Inkmind

well no, i mean that particular song is, like i said, my pick for best song of 2012. but the rest of the album is really really really good. basically, if you enjoyed this song then you'll definitely like the rest of the album, too.

Ill buy it as soon as I can
damnit, I was hoping for a thread about actual band merch, I love overpriced hoodies that fall apart in a month

Wheezing Lunatic

Jeb The Rock Hammer
damnit, I was hoping for a thread about actual band merch, I love overpriced hoodies that fall apart in a month

rofl rofl rofl

Tipsy Heckler

Great ******** release this year. Quite easily made my top 10.
Shamed to say as a huge post-punk fan and collector, this is new to me, will grab immediately

Benevolent Noob

I've had that OP song stuck in my head all night now

They're coming to play here sometime in the coming months, looking forward to it
Through Being Cool
User Image
would you mind telling me what the appeal is in this music?

not being derogitory just asking.

i under stand pop.

i understand punk.

what i cant understand is why other than irony why you would want to marry the two.

what i cant stand is the pop art aspect also.
I love merchandise. I have an lp of children of desire, def my 2012 aoty.
Bummed about the church whip controversy they're getting put through.

Their other past/current projects are also awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff