Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

12,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
First off, I apologize if I am in the wrong section of music. I thought that this topic would be in punk or metal...not sure which. So please don't hate me if I am wrong.

Sixx A.M.

I have started listening to this amazing band and love it.

My story: Yes, I will admit it, I am not at my best weight. I am overweight and currently am in an extremely strict diet, which I must add that it is working. So, my self-esteem is extremely low because I hate the way I look. However, I started listening to Sixx A.M. and my self-esteem has raised a little. They don't believe that it is wrong with how you look, no matter how bad you could look, how good you look, or even what you think about yourself. The only way I am able to work on losing weight is because of SIxx A.M.

Question:
Have anyone else experience this?
Note:
It doesn't have to be from the Sixx A,M, band. It could be any band.

What are your thoughts?

Prophet

Beloved Vampire

7,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Oh yeah I do all the time
The band that does it for me is Sleeping with sirens

About 4 years ago i was going though some really tough times mental , self-esteem, well really a long list of mental problems. My friend should me some punk/screamo stuff and i found Sleeping with Sirens and feel in love with al their songs!! They really help me feel like i'm not broken ><

Their songs 'You kill me in a good way' and 'In case of Emergency dial 411' are the ones that really hit my heart emotion_bigheart

And i think its great that Sixx A.M helps you though your thing I hope everything is going well with it :]

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Hoyt Volker v49
No.
Music is music, it doesn't effect me emotionally.

you're a liar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces