Welcome to Gaia! ::

Putrid Corpse Of Christ
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ

not just lifts; he probably does steroids

anyways, here's some hilarious greyscale footage of them and their fans doing power slamzzzz:

gonna go redownload charles bronsons' s**t. i lost p much all my music about three months ago.

Maybe the steroid shrinkage of his balls is what caused the band to do a 180 and start playing heavy dude-brobeatdowncore to compensate.

I bought the Charles Bronson discog on CD about seven months ago. Was cool as ********]
you mean Complete Discocrappy? so ******** good, right?

yeah, Complete Discocrappy.
One of the best CD's in my collection. I rarely by CD's in favour of tapes and vinyls, but this CD is so ******** worth having. All the content from the booklet is just dripping with gold.

was it never put out on vinyl/tape?

There was an unofficial LP made in 2010 but it only contained like 60 of songs as opposed to the 117 that are on the CD.
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ

not just lifts; he probably does steroids

anyways, here's some hilarious greyscale footage of them and their fans doing power slamzzzz:

gonna go redownload charles bronsons' s**t. i lost p much all my music about three months ago.

Maybe the steroid shrinkage of his balls is what caused the band to do a 180 and start playing heavy dude-brobeatdowncore to compensate.

I bought the Charles Bronson discog on CD about seven months ago. Was cool as ********]

One of the best CD's in my collection. I rarely by CD's in favour of tapes and vinyls, but this CD is so ******** worth having. All the content from the booklet is just dripping with gold.

There was an unofficial LP made in 2010 but it only contained like 60 of songs as opposed to the 117 that are on the CD.

hahahaa, bummer. yeah, in that case i guess i'd go for the CD. that would just feel so ******** weird tho. buying a CD, i mean.
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Putrid Corpse Of Christ

hahahaa, bummer. yeah, in that case i guess i'd go for the CD. that would just feel so ******** weird tho. buying a CD, i mean.

I only get CD's if they are free or it on is the only release from the band and its cheap (even then I'll still probably pass that up for a tape or three.)

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Lol my grindcore thread got moved.
Caucasian Walk

why did it get moved?
Grindcore has just as much right to be here as powerviolence.

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Caucasian Walk

why did it get moved?
there probably "wasn't enough discussion content" in the OP.
Caucasian Walk
DEATH TO FALSE GRIND
Caucasian Walk

why did it get moved?
there probably "wasn't enough discussion content" in the OP.

If that is in fact the case, then that's a pretty bullshit move on the mods part. There was more than enough discussion.

Then again, they have moved things for pettier reasons.
will someone post some Walls please i'm dying here. so obscure on the internet i don't understand it
does anyone have any dl links?
i lost the files i had and i can't even youtube or find it anywhere to listen to
kearni filth
will someone post some Walls please i'm dying here. so obscure on the internet i don't understand it
does anyone have any dl links?
i lost the files i had and i can't even youtube or find it anywhere to listen to

I got is this official video for 'It Never Rolls Right Off' from their latest LP
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

I tired looking for latest LP dl links; apparently Iron Lung Records has wiped most of the net clean of them. Can't find s**t. Same goes with the selftitled. This is ******** unusual, there is almost nothing available - I do however have the Collab with PHT and Iron Lung.

Sparkly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i just started digging this power violence like a week ago. started out with trash talk and ceremony. good start?
king_of_scream16
i just started digging this power violence like a week ago. started out with trash talk and ceremony. good start?

Nope. That s**t is ******** diet "powerviolence" - Watered down and easily served.

Man up son, and listen to the bands in second post. Get some real powerviolence .
yo if you're tired of looking for DL links with google or w/e just get soulseek. i use it and it's great.

also i'm listening to Column Of Heaven.

Liberal Gawker

Putrid Corpse Of Christ
what inspires this:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tho tbh i've never listened to Harm's Way, it's just i always see them rec'd on other powerviolence band's last.fms. and this dude is just always so ripped.

This picture was taken in my parent's basement
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Any time I saw this band and the singer dropped the mic to mosh myself and everyone around me immediately ran to the side.

Liberal Gawker

I've been listening to Mind Eraser a lot recently.
its so cold in Alaska
I've been listening to Mind Eraser a lot recently.

great ******** band. i wanted to see them at Chaos either this past year or the year before but they played with Tragedy and i think The Rival Mob so that show sold out in like four seconds cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff