Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genius

Oh! Greg says "'sup b***h". heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
methpeddler

Ahhhh 2:52 of Clouded gave me an aneurysm. You're not supposed to put songs on Vocaroo, but I guess they wont sue you. lol

your face gave me dysentery

barfatthemoon
It's ok, I went ahead downloaded it. lol Who's that singing? The Indian guy?

thanks for downloading they want feedback

the ep is an experiment basically because they arent sure which direction to go
its not what i would listen to genre wise tbh but i probably would have in 06 or something right along with dredg and porcupine tree hahaha

also "the indian guy" is myles fyi
barfatthemoon

i will kick your a** and your cats a** b***h
this is me irl today

User Image
gullygulli
this is me irl today

User Image

rofl Me at school for real.
methpeddler

rofl Me at school for real.

youre weird

ill be glad when nick is back and i wont be on gaia i dont know why i come back on this site when i get bored irl because its boring as hell here

i really like suicide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdLyrE1DO74

Genius

gullygulli
barfatthemoon

i will kick your a** and your cats a** b***h

OH GOD NO not the cat. crying crying crying crying

Genius

gullygulli

barfatthemoon
It's ok, I went ahead downloaded it. lol Who's that singing? The Indian guy?

thanks for downloading they want feedback

the ep is an experiment basically because they arent sure which direction to go
its not what i would listen to genre wise tbh but i probably would have in 06 or something right along with dredg and porcupine tree hahaha

also "the indian guy" is myles fyi

I felt bad calling him Indian Guy, but I really didn't know how else to describe him. lol And the more I listen to those songs the more I like them. Their sound is growing on me. xp
barfatthemoon
I felt bad calling him Indian Guy, but I really didn't know how else to describe him. lol And the more I listen to those songs the more I like them. Their sound is growing on me. xp

my secret shame

like...how can someone be intelligent and a talented musician but have s**t taste in music? eeeuuhhhhhhh
gullygulli
zach galifiNOIDakis III

I love you I miss you what have you been up to?

working constantly while feeling haggard but doing a thing with body/head in nov so looking forward to that

hows life for you
I forgot that you have to be the gopher and I'm doing quite well thanks. I've been trying to find a different part time job, but no one seems to be hiring around here. Still dropping off resumes though trying to remain hopeful! When is London happening?
gullygulli
barfatthemoon

my secret shame

like...how can someone be intelligent and a talented musician but have s**t taste in music? eeeuuhhhhhhh

I can't even deal with that. talk2hand rofl
zach galifiNOIDakis III
I forgot that you have to be the gopher and I'm doing quite well thanks. I've been trying to find a different part time job, but no one seems to be hiring around here. Still dropping off resumes though trying to remain hopeful! When is London happening?
i shouldnt be excited about being someones personal b***h but i am oops kim is a babe

i wish you the best of luck with the job thing i hope that when you do get a job its something you at least semi enjoy

we are hoping to be there no later than feb but we will see how that goes i dont know how long it will take for the house to sell

Genius

Please do this, guys, It's a tiny bit amusing. http://celebrity.picadilo.com/ heart

My results make me want to cry! crying

Genius

gullygulli
barfatthemoon

my secret shame

OMFG I'm dead.

Genius

Never mind guys I'm just going to do yours for you because work is dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff