Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omg, please no noise or power electronics I cannot take it. emo Damn Mel was in a bad mood. lmao
methpeddler
Omg, please no noise or power electronics I cannot take it. emo Damn Mel was in a bad mood. lmao

dooooo it

listening to power electronics for the first time is like smoking pcp...initially youre scared but once you do it you start to like it

Genius

gullygulli
methpeddler

dooooo it

listening to power electronics for the first time is like smoking pcp...initially youre scared but once you do it you start to like it

Is that supposed to be a good thing? LOL And I was having such a shitty day yesterday with a useless coworker. scream
barfatthemoon
gullygulli
methpeddler

dooooo it

Is that supposed to be a good thing? LOL And I was having such a shitty day yesterday with a useless coworker. scream

Be afraid.
i need gta v

Genius

gullygulli
i need gta v
I need a PS4. stressed
heart Polish Ambient. Why is your avatar a furry, Melanie? burning_eyes Oh, yeah, where is Tyler? I NEED TO TALK TO HIM.
idk my bff putin
i dislocated 3 fingers on a bitchs face last night for ******** with erin

regretting it today typing is almost impossible
barfatthemoon
I need a PS4. stressed
xbox is infinitely better but i enjoy ps games more

so i have ps2 and 4 while nick has xbox 360 and one...the wii is neglected because its a turd
gullygulli
i dislocated 3 fingers on a bitchs face last night for ******** with erin

regretting it today typing is almost impossible

Oh my God, what happened? emo
zach galifiNOIDakis III

basically dont let me hear you call my gay friends "fags or dykes" and you sure as hell dont let me hear you call my transgender friend a "******** tranny"

rlly the only things that will make me angry

hydrocodone is my frieeendd

Genius

gullygulli
zach galifiNOIDakis III

basically dont let me hear you call my gay friends "fags or dykes" and you sure as hell dont let me hear you call my transgender friend a "******** tranny"

rlly the only things that will make me angry

hydrocodone is my frieeendd
That sucks, but I want to see your hand. Lmao I like gross stuff. I'll show you my jacked up big toe!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff