• Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
Wrecking Ball Company
doesn't mean much

Means a ton to me to know The Ramones and Bad Brains were there.

a pop-rock band with fast guitars and distortion, and a group of homophobic religious zealots

It was freaking music. Punk was fast at that time and punk was also expressing yourself in a way nobody would understand or even like. Bad Brains hated gays and Ramones didn't know of independent labels cuz those weren't the thing cuz punk wasn't a term til 1977 to them. I mean Iggy Pop sure was mainstream enough

punk is just a sound, dude. it's not what label you're on. it's not what you believe, how you dress, whatever. it's just a sound. and the ramones don't fit that sound.

as for bad brains being homophobic uber religious douchebags, that's not excusable. if we're going to excuse that i guess we should also excuse skrewdriver for being neo-nazi skinheads?

Oh now I didn't know bad brains was using religion as a motive so yea. Forget them now. And I've always wanted to hurt Skrewdriver. As for the Ramones, the first three albums, Adios Amigos, Too Tough To Die, and Pleasant Dreams where the most punk albums by them to me. Only pop album they did was End of the Century. Because they worked with Seymour Stein, a guy who wanted to make them pop.
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
Wrecking Ball Company
doesn't mean much

Means a ton to me to know The Ramones and Bad Brains were there.

a pop-rock band with fast guitars and distortion, and a group of homophobic religious zealots

It was freaking music. Punk was fast at that time and punk was also expressing yourself in a way nobody would understand or even like. Bad Brains hated gays and Ramones didn't know of independent labels cuz those weren't the thing cuz punk wasn't a term til 1977 to them. I mean Iggy Pop sure was mainstream enough

punk is just a sound, dude. it's not what label you're on. it's not what you believe, how you dress, whatever. it's just a sound. and the ramones don't fit that sound.

as for bad brains being homophobic uber religious douchebags, that's not excusable. if we're going to excuse that i guess we should also excuse skrewdriver for being neo-nazi skinheads?

Oh now I didn't know bad brains was using religion as a motive so yea. Forget them now. And I've always wanted to hurt Skrewdriver. As for the Ramones, the first three albums, Adios Amigos, Too Tough To Die, and Pleasant Dreams where the most punk albums by them to me. Only pop album they did was End of the Century. Because they worked with Seymour Stein, a guy who wanted to make them pop.

not to mention the Ramones themselves also wanted to be a pop band

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

not to mention the Ramones themselves also wanted to be a pop band

Only Joey was the kind of guy with that idea. Johnny tried taking control over the band with everything he could do. Johnny was a punk. Dee Dee was too. Joey and Tommy however tried going through a pop sound for the band.
can someone show me examples of bad brains being homophobic i never knew this (probably because i never listened to bad brains because they suck)

Greedy Capitalist

kearni filth
can someone show me examples of bad brains being homophobic i never knew this (probably because i never listened to bad brains because they suck)

wiki
[Quickness] contain[ed] lyrics that some claim were homophobic. More specifically, the song "Don't Blow Bubbles" had lyrics that were generally interpreted as being homophobic and suggesting that AIDS was God's cure for homosexuality. When asked about the song, guitarist Dr. Know said that "We wrote that song as kind of an angry warning to homosexuals. We didn't really mean to insult them, but a lot of people we knew seemed to be living with their eyes closed."

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
kearni filth

wiki
[Quickness] contain[ed] lyrics that some claim were homophobic. More specifically, the song "Don't Blow Bubbles" had lyrics that were generally interpreted as being homophobic and suggesting that AIDS was God's cure for homosexuality. When asked about the song, guitarist Dr. Know said that "We wrote that song as kind of an angry warning to homosexuals. We didn't really mean to insult them, but a lot of people we knew seemed to be living with their eyes closed."

To me it sounds like by warning, they mean telling gays to at least be safe and not get freaking AIDS

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
kearni filth

wiki

To me it sounds like by warning, they mean telling gays to at least be safe and not get freaking AIDS

ahahahahahahaha right, because gays were the only ones getting aids.

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
kearni filth

wiki

They started AIDS and is man sex is the most common way to get AIDS

Greedy Capitalist

Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
kearni filth

wiki

uhhh are you being sarcastic

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

uhhh are you being sarcastic

No. I'm being observing.
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
kearni filth

wiki

ITT: Alashuko outs himself as a cop

Greedy Capitalist

bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

this sub-forum will never be the same

Conservative Fatcat

bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

ACAB

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zsa Zsa Gabortion
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

ACAB

By Slime

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
bung life
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS
Alashuko The Fighter
SKY FULL OF RED PETALS

ITT: Alashuko outs himself as a cop[/quote
No dude. That's common sense. Cops didn't make that statement to begin with anyways. Scientists did that crap.

FYI: A gang of cops came to my house after a new neighbor found my sisters boyfriend walk in. The door was broken in only because a time in the past where we were locked out and my bro kicked the door in a bit. Then the cops came and thought he was a drunk robber. After saying he was loud, they beated him up, tazzed him, searched the house without a warrant, then took him in the cold with only his underwear on. So yes. I hate cops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff