Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Ive just started to come to terms with MCR's break up (dont judge me) and now I need something to fill the void. Any recommendations?

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Listen to the dickies, especially their album killer klowns from outer space. Then watch the movie.... Then listen to x's album Los Angeles..... And.... I don't know.... The cramps? The damned? Ooh teenage Jesus and the jerks

you will probably like this band MCR shamelessly ripped off was clearly influenced by

Invisible Gatekeeper

crystalblisters's Widower

Shameless Sweetheart

12,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
blood brothers/anything else in campy, theatrical hardcore vein
All Time Low, A Day To Remember, Mayday Parade 3nodding

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I just discovered the flesh eaters second album. You should buy it.

Shopper

The band Get Scared is pretty good 3nodding
Pierce The Veil
Panic! At The Disco (fav band)
Fall Out Boy

Benevolent Noob

Phantom Corsair

you will probably like this band MCR shamelessly ripped off was clearly influenced by

Sorry, but how do they rip off this band at all? They sound nothing like this band and this band is really old. When did they even put out those records, the 1990s? OP: There are no bands like MCR, which sucks.. but I'd recommend looking into All Time Low, they rock!
Through Being Cool
Phantom Corsair

Sorry, but how do they rip off this band at all? They sound nothing like this band and this band is really old. When did they even put out those records, the 1990s? OP: There are no bands like MCR, which sucks.. but I'd recommend looking into All Time Low, they rock!

Adam go home, it's past your bedtime.

Benevolent Noob

Phantom Corsair
Through Being Cool
Phantom Corsair

Good to know that you know you're wrong. I'm 16 and I'm home schooled btw, I don't have a bedtime.
Through Being Cool
Phantom Corsair
Through Being Cool
Phantom Corsair

Good to know that you know you're wrong. I'm 16 and I'm home schooled btw, I don't have a bedtime.

You've been 16 for like 4 years Adam. Did you stop taking your medication again?

You're tearing your family apart, Adam.

Benevolent Noob

Phantom Corsair
Through Being Cool
Phantom Corsair
Through Being Cool
Phantom Corsair

You've been 16 for like 4 years Adam. Did you stop taking your medication again?

You're tearing your family apart, Adam.

Sorry, I don't know how to tell you this but a) I'm turning 17 in March (on the 16th, actually) and b) that's not my name and it has never been my name.

Again, if you have nothing else to say about the topic please do not respond or I will simply block you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff