Welcome to Gaia! ::

I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth
i heard asf in a club for the first time last nite and danced danced danced

dew yu go two g0th klubs
Goth clubs are overrated. Unless you're going to a definite old school goth/goth rock/deathrock/shmooby-doo goffic supportive club, you'll like hear only one ASF song & it will either be I Walk the Line or I walk the line or I walk the line ad infinitum. I'm almost 25 & i hate goff clubs. Can't say I've been to Cali tho.

doubt i'd go to a goth club even if i did know where one was. i don't even know any other people who listen to goth irl, so who would i go with. the other issue: it would most likely be a hetero goth club, not a gay one. so uhhhh yeah.

and then if i did find a gay goth club and had some cool goth friends i guess i'd go, but then i'd walk out as soon as they started playing modern death rock or post-80s ebm.

i'd expect to see something like this at most "goth" clubs:

thank you for posting thiat...... made my night................................

jon what would you say if i told you that we should start an industrial dancing duo

tbh i think we could take Wave-Gotik-Treffen by storm in 2013...... germany will never see us coming
do you like cats
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs
Goth clubs are overrated. Unless you're going to a definite old school goth/goth rock/deathrock/shmooby-doo goffic supportive club, you'll like hear only one ASF song & it will either be I Walk the Line or I walk the line or I walk the line ad infinitum. I'm almost 25 & i hate goff clubs. Can't say I've been to Cali tho.

doubt i'd go to a goth club even if i did know where one was. i don't even know any other people who listen to goth irl, so who would i go with. the other issue: it would most likely be a hetero goth club, not a gay one. so uhhhh yeah.

and then if i did find a gay goth club and had some cool goth friends i guess i'd go, but then i'd walk out as soon as they started playing modern death rock or post-80s ebm.

jon what would you say if i told you that we should start an industrial dancing duo

tbh i think we could take Wave-Gotik-Treffen by storm in 2013...... germany will never see us coming

deal

just gotta break into my hermetically-sealed vintage tripp pants supply
i went to a god module concert and can confirm people wear white contacts dread falls and bondage parachute pants and dance like dark elektro gods. what am i doing with my life.
also almost choked to death on fog machines
Lyra Batschild
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs

it was i walk the line. are u a wytch
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
do you like cats
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats

deal

just gotta break into my hermetically-sealed vintage tripp pants supply

i can proudly say that i never owned any tripp pants

i did have a studded belt and one of those tacky ******** terrycloth wristbands
kearni filth
i went to a god module concert and can confirm people wear white contacts dread falls and bondage parachute pants and dance like dark elektro gods. what am i doing with my life.

why would you go to a god module concert
do you like cats
kearni filth

because i don't get out much and i used to really like god module when i was 13 and thought it would be funny and it was
a lot of the people there were too cool to dance and i enjoyed making fun of them by dancing like an idiot
there is something liberating about being in a club full of shitty dance music and surrounded by people who are not in the least bit intimidating

but when does the joker become the joke........../

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
I like some dance music, when you get older you'll just learn to appreciate good music where ever it comes from or grow up being a hateful, egotistical a*****e. wink I've known them & they are not cool. But yea, Depeche Mode were my first favorite band as a child & I feel no shame!
kearni filth
do you like cats
kearni filth

because i don't get out much and i used to really like god module when i was 13 and thought it would be funny and it was
a lot of the people there were too cool to dance and i enjoyed making fun of them by dancing like an idiot
there is something liberating about being in a club full of shitty dance music and surrounded by people who are not in the least bit intimidating

i almost went to a kmfdm concert a while back. like, modern kmfdm? how funny would that be! can you imagine all the aging floridian rivetheads that i would have gotten to see? but then my brief experimentation with masochism faded, and i realized what a fool i was being.

i regret thinking that i was too cool to make fun of old people, tho. now i'd kill for a chance like that.
do you like cats
kearni filth
do you like cats
kearni filth

i almost went to a kmfdm concert a while back. like, modern kmfdm? how funny would that be! can you imagine all the aging floridian rivetheads that i would have gotten to see? but then my brief experimentation with masochism faded, and i realized what a fool i was being.

i regret thinking that i was too cool to make fun of old people, tho. now i'd kill for a chance like that.

hahahha wow

kmfdm was one of my first concerts back in 95

Newbie Noob

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
White Linen
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs

That's Rivet, not goth.
Actually when the whole scene is pretty ********, yet fragmented into little sub-scenes of various darklings, it's generally considered a Goth club, especially if they're playing something to please everyone on that night, like old Siouxsie & Banshees, Wolfsheim, Skinny Puppy, etc. Everything doesn't fit into your cookie-cutter example of a Goth club. The Church in Denver is still considered a Goth club, for instance. Though they do have a hip hop night as well.

Dangerous Conversationalist

do you like cats
White Linen
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats
PARANOIA STAR
kearni filth

dew yu go two g0th klubs

That's Rivet, not goth.

uhhh well i mean i know it's not goth, that's why i put "goth" in quotation marks. but "rivet" is not a genre.

That'S rivet-goths. "Raver goths" if you'd like. It's a clothing genre.
The music is EBM mostly.
White Linen
do you like cats
White Linen
do you like cats
Berlyn Bats

That's Rivet, not goth.

uhhh well i mean i know it's not goth, that's why i put "goth" in quotation marks. but "rivet" is not a genre.

That'S rivet-goths. "Raver goths" if you'd like. It's a clothing genre.
The music is EBM mostly.

User Image

Anxious Smoker

Oh my. I absolutely adore Alien Sex Fiend.

They aren't deathrock though. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces