No and I'm still looking! 0.36363636363636 36.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 >

Greedy Player

7,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Just throwing it out there as I've not seen any mention so far of anyone having won one.

Is it all very hush hush or have others actually found a ticket?

Divine Bibliophile

20,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
I assume it's kind of like the lottery if someone won a big sum of money
You don't let people know about it or else something might happen to your account or something. Some people might be desperate enough for a ticket that they'll hack someone who worked very hard for it to get one emotion_kirakira

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Androgynous Hunter Zero
You don't let people know about it or else something might happen to your account or something. Some people might be desperate enough for a ticket that they'll hack someone who worked very hard for it to get one emotion_kirakira

Except if you'll notice in the rules and guidelines. "ANYONE may e-mail (insert address) to be given a list of all the winners" Just like the real lottery. You can try to keep it a secret but legally they must disclose/publish the list/names of all winners so... if you really want to find out you can... but as far as things go. I've e-mailed that address and so far not ONE ticket green has been pulled... about 13 or so Platinum were pulled when I last had checked, and about 25 or so gold tickets.

Wealthy Vampire

I'm pretty sure gaia will hack me me if i got the emerald ticket because the users of gaia hate for no reason or really unreasonable reasons

Divine Bibliophile

20,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Buggin' 500
Animal
Androgynous Hunter Zero

Except if you'll notice in the rules and guidelines. "ANYONE may e-mail (insert address) to be given a list of all the winners" Just like the real lottery. You can try to keep it a secret but legally they must disclose/publish the list/names of all winners so... if you really want to find out you can... but as far as things go. I've e-mailed that address and so far not ONE ticket green has been pulled... about 13 or so Platinum were pulled when I last had checked, and about 25 or so gold tickets.

Oh yeah, that's true!! Damn... This is kind of like Innocent Doll all over again. It exists but apparently it's so rare that no one ever found it. Good luck to anyone who's still looking emotion_kirakira

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Kimiko von helson
I'm pretty sure gaia will hack me me if i got the emerald ticket because the users of gaia hate for no reason or really unreasonable reasons
I honestly do not understand this statement sweatdrop

Wealthy Vampire

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Kimiko von helson
I honestly do not understand this statement sweatdrop

people will try to hack me if i managed to get the emerald ticket from the project npc apprentice thing

Divine Muse

Kimiko von helson

Begging in various threads might not help with that.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Androgynous Hunter Zero
Animal
Androgynous Hunter Zero

Oh yeah, that's true!! Damn... This is kind of like Innocent Doll all over again. It exists but apparently it's so rare that no one ever found it. Good luck to anyone who's still looking emotion_kirakira

Yeah here is from the bottom of the FAQ:

Winner Lists. Individuals may request the name of the winners by sending an e-mail to contest@gaiaonline.com or submitting a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to Gaia Project NPC Apprentice Contest Promotion, Winners' List Request, PO Box 612680, San Jose, CA 95161-2680. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.

Greedy Player

7,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
E-mail bounced back for me ; ~;

Wealthy Vampire

Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson

How am I begging I'm pretty sure I'm not, on and hi again Jayce interesting sig you got

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Animal
Androgynous Hunter Zero

.... did they just decided to lower the rates for this ticket for 1 or something because im not seeing a good odd on this anymore emotion_facepalm

Divine Muse

Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson

How am I begging I'm pretty sure I'm not, on and hi again Jayce interesting sig you got

Begging for free NPC Apprentice singles isn't endearing or cute.

Wealthy Vampire

Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson

I have no idea what you're talking about and no I'm not trying to annoy you if that's what your thinking

Divine Muse

Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson
Jayce Reinhardt
Kimiko von helson

I have no idea what you're talking about and no I'm not trying to annoy you if that's what your thinking

So then continue to think people hate for you no reason/Irrational reasons, good luck with that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff