Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Strawberry

13,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
The sale has been over now for about 9 to 10 hours now, and I want to know if anybody's found it yet. Has anybody had any luck?

Friendly Friend

I also want to know who won. So, who won? xd

Jeering Heckler

I won in the sense that my remaining 20 packs are going to be worth 5 billion in a couple hours.

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
A P0NY
I won in the sense that my remaining 20 packs are going to be worth 5 billion in a couple hours.

Open them, because there's 'several tickets still out there' meaning there must be in the remaining packs left floating around the site including on the vend.

Tipsy Genius

Animal
A P0NY

Open them, because there's 'several tickets still out there' meaning there must be in the remaining packs left floating around the site including on the vend.

The packs don't have assigned drops. Every single one has the same odds of giving out a ticket. That's why they never say, "there are [x] tickets to be found"; they don't actually know how many will pop up, just that statistically speaking, it should be about 1 in so many chances. So the remaining packs could very well not contain a ticket either--it's random.

The problem is that a lot of users don't understand this and will get scammed into buying the last few packs thinking that their odds are increased because the ticket has to be in there, when it's not the case at all. ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff