Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

3x Throttle Kitty doll

I have to try. cat_xd

Sorry..I've seen your offers in other threads and unless you could guarantee me 3 buyers at your price evaluation of the doll before hand I don't value them the same as you.

If I had buyers for them, I would just sell them and offer that. My values are based on past selling prices though, not a random amount I pulled out of the air xD

If you aren't interested, then that's okay. ^o^ ~<3

I didn't think it was a random amount but I also think that if they were worth that much you would have people that are trying to buy them at that price point is all. Thank you though for your offer and good luck selling Throttle.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

3x Throttle Kitty doll

I have to try. cat_xd

Sorry..I've seen your offers in other threads and unless you could guarantee me 3 buyers at your price evaluation of the doll before hand I don't value them the same as you.

If I had buyers for them, I would just sell them and offer that. My values are based on past selling prices though, not a random amount I pulled out of the air xD

I didn't think it was a random amount but I also think that if they were worth that much you would have people that are trying to buy them at that price point is all. Thank you though for your offer and good luck selling Throttle.

Yeah, dolls outside of the stupidly popular ones are just very hard to sell >.< I usually sell about one every 2 weeks or so... They've sold as high as a trade for an angelic halo, so I have no intention of selling them for a small fraction of the price just to sell them faster! XD hehe.
I understand if you don't want to risk it or deal with something that annoying to sell.

If I sell any, I will get back to you with a different offer! ^o^ Goodluck on your platinum ticket quest, and congrats on the baby ticket!

Profitable Prophet

Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

3x Throttle Kitty doll

I have to try. cat_xd

Yeah, dolls outside of the stupidly popular ones are just very hard to sell >.< I usually sell about one every 2 weeks or so... They've sold as high as a trade for an angelic halo, so I have no intention of selling them for a small fraction of the price just to sell them faster! XD hehe.
I understand if you don't want to risk it or deal with something that annoying to sell.

If I sell any, I will get back to you with a different offer! ^o^ Goodluck on your platinum ticket quest, and congrats on the baby ticket!

Thanks Throttle, I am going to need the luck it would seem emo Despite how good my offer was the Plat seller I spoke to still declined.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

3x Throttle Kitty doll

I have to try. cat_xd

Thanks Throttle, I am going to need the luck it would seem emo Despite how good my offer was the Plat seller I spoke to still declined.

yeah, platinum tickets are, in my opinion, the best and most valuable ticket! >o< well, besides the non-existent sapphire... I mean, look how much gold some people have made off it! >_> And having your own doll is awesome, hehe ^w^ ~<3 even if it's not an expensive popular one!

The golden tickets are the main ones I am questing now! >o< Even though they are basically 100% loss once you cache them in... making a custom item is a dream come true! emotion_kirakira

Profitable Prophet

Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

yeah, platinum tickets are, in my opinion, the best and most valuable ticket! >o< well, besides the non-existent sapphire... I mean, look how much gold some people have made off it! >_> And having your own doll is awesome, hehe ^w^ ~<3 even if it's not an expensive popular one!

The golden tickets are the main ones I am questing now! >o< Even though they are basically 100% loss once you cache them in... making a custom item is a dream come true! emotion_kirakira

Actually the Sapphire isn't non-existent.

And yea I know what you mean TBH I am not in it for the profit with the Plat dolls. I'll maybe sell 5 of mine off.

HalIows's Wife

Girl-Crazy Wife

Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

And yea I know what you mean TBH I am not in it for the profit with the Plat dolls. I'll maybe sell 5 of mine off.

I was under the impression only one was one, and the banned? o.o

Yeah, I'm not really into prophet either. xD that's why I keep offering my dolls for tickets, cause I just want more tickets! >o< I've only sold like 3 myself, most of the ones sold where sold by friends who got them as gifts. XP

I did trade two for a rainbow ticket! ;O

Profitable Prophet

Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty
Linshon
Throttle Kitty

I was under the impression only one was one, and the banned? o.o

Yeah, I'm not really into prophet either. xD that's why I keep offering my dolls for tickets, cause I just want more tickets! >o< I've only sold like 3 myself, most of the ones sold where sold by friends who got them as gifts. XP

I did trade two for a rainbow ticket! ;O

Nah it isn't. That was false whoever started that rumor.

And yea, idk, my doll will be pretty rare. I will be holding most of the copies for myself and people who I will know will never sell it.

Profitable Prophet

Profitable Prophet

Trash

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Linshon
er, what's your HB so far? ninja

Profitable Prophet

Slick Southpaw
Linshon

Rainbow Ticket + 4 Dolls + some random items.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Linshon
Slick Southpaw
Linshon

eek whoa

damn, didn't think people would offer that much for a single pose creation to be sold in the cash shop.

eek

congrats on that offer

Profitable Prophet

Slick Southpaw
Linshon
Slick Southpaw
Linshon

eek whoa

damn, didn't think people would offer that much for a single pose creation to be sold in the cash shop.

eek

congrats on that offer

Thanks man. Im not sure yet on how to value the ticket so I haven't taken it yet.

Sexy Husband

13,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
bump. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers