no way...! awww damn, you must be gutted :'(

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Diggsz

its ok came up with a cooler one..since gold is flooding the market..................

Terriah's King

King Gekko

Queebbles
Diggsz

its ok came up with a cooler one..since gold is flooding the market..................

:O sweet! tell me, tell me, tell me! emotion_kirakira

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz

its an all black djs....with a glowing electric blue rim...like that of silly adorkable bea? something like that...waiting for approval atm before i make my banner again... sweatdrop

Terriah's King

King Gekko

Queebbles
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz

its an all black djs....with a glowing electric blue rim...like that of silly adorkable bea? something like that...waiting for approval atm before i make my banner again... sweatdrop

oooh yes! that sounds like it would look amazing haha, and its a different colour to all the others like serious DJs, tbh serious DJs looks just like Shinjuku Nobody, i would prefer the nobody over the serious DJs lol

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz

oooh yes! that sounds like it would look amazing haha, and its a different colour to all the others like serious DJs, tbh serious DJs looks just like Shinjuku Nobody, i would prefer the nobody over the serious DJs lol

aww thank you dear emotion_hug

Wealthy Noob

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Queebbles
User Image

â™” Hi, Guys...erm, I don't know what to say...but, milkbun emailed me just now, and told me she made a mistake granting my recolor request because a user emailed her that his platinum ticket extra pose is very similar to my djs....heard of the Angelic Djs? So yeah, maybe that's it, what else right. Let me just be clear, I thought about and decided on my item recolor before I saw the angelic djs. So, I am deciding what to to do now....I'll update you guys...I believe there's a reason to everything..so I guess I'm -- I'm okay..just need to put up another advertisement sweatdrop Wait for my new recolor guys!!! heart
these are gonna be aweesomee, i'm probably not going to b able to afford but these are nice

Beloved Stargazer

Queebbles
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz

Wow, sucks that they did that to you, but at the same time... Well.... Im biased...

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Did I mention I love you ?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*ahem*

I mean.

Shall we recolor trade once they come out ? :O For either my wings or my alleycat ?

Also are you going outright for the Bea colors, or black and electric blue ? Because Bea is navy, not black. :3 Would just like to know to mark the recolor as taken in my thread~

Profitable Prophet

Queebbles
[

Sorry to hear this Queebbles but did you at least get any form of compensation for it?

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
finessing

aw why not.... emotion_hug thank you so so much heart

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Shoohey

Shoohey says..

This one glows.. I'm sorry to hear this. They made you wait which you deserve something more from it all. Time is the most valuable thing we have.

I guess I'm okay now...I came up with a color better than gold...i guess hehe what do you think?

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero Dream
Queebbles
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz

Wow, sucks that they did that to you, but at the same time... Well.... Im biased...

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

Did I mention I love you ?

*ahem*

I mean.

Shall we recolor trade once they come out ? :O For either my wings or my alleycat ?

Also are you going outright for the Bea colors, or black and electric blue ? Because Bea is navy, not black. :3 Would just like to know to mark the recolor as taken in my thread~

omg will fit you perfectly hehe : ) ily tooo emotion_hug It's black and electric blue..: )

Cute Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz
Queebbles
Diggsz

you might wanna change ur siggy?heheheh muah!!! I have a new code in my 2nd original post : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff