Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there, Gaians and contributors.
irely
Because of my ignorance, I have made this post in order to know how to change what I have mentioned on this thread's title.
I'd like to change, if possible, the status bar's color, its arrow, and its text color.
Thanks to those who would be glad to lend me the required scripts and what to do.

Cordially,
The Chaos Spark.

Fashionable Fatcat

Sickened Hunter
Hello there, Gaians and contributors.

Because of my ignorance, I have made this post in order to know how to change what I have mentioned on this thread's title.
I'd like to change, if possible, the status bar's color, its arrow, and its text color.
Thanks to those who would be glad to lend me the required scripts and what to do.

Cordially,
The Chaos Spark.

The status bar can be modified by using the selectors .forum_userstatus (for changing background color and border) and .forum_userstatus .statuslinks span (for changing the color of the text that says online or offline). If you want to change the color of the online and offline text separately (online in green and offline in red, for example), use .forum_userstatus .statuslinks span.online and .forum_userstatus .statuslinks span.offline instead

To change the arrow, use the following code:
.forum_userstatus .statuslinks {
background: url('arrow img url here') top right no-repeat;
}
Gaia uses a 12x30px sprite with two arrows stacked (an up and a down arrow) but you can get by with just one that is 12px wide by 15px tall

To change the background of the menu that comes up when you hover, use the selector #avatar_menu and to change the links of that menu, use the selector #avatar_menu a
kittymmeow

I'd like to thank you a great much for sharing your knowledge.
I'd like to ask for a final help, though.
There are those white bars separating different sections of the avatar menu.
Can I do something about them (by that I mean changing their color) ?

Fashionable Fatcat

Sickened Hunter
kittymmeow

I'd like to thank you a great much for sharing your knowledge.
I'd like to ask for a final help, though.
There are those white bars separating different sections of the avatar menu.
Can I do something about them (by that I mean changing their color) ?

Yep, just change the background (it's not a border, it's a background color) of #avatar_menu li.menu_seperator

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff