Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there a code to round edges on classic profile?

Fashionable Fatcat

steeeno

The code to round edges is the same no matter what profile theme you use, the only thing that changes is the selectors.
selector{
border-radius:15px;
}
And of course change selector to the selector of your choice. For all sections, use .section or for all of the section headers, use .section h2
kittymmeow
steeeno

The code to round edges is the same no matter what profile theme you use, the only thing that changes is the selectors.
selector{
}
And of course change selector to the selector of your choice. For all sections, use .section or for all of the section headers, use .section h2

It doesn't seem to be doing anything...

Think I did something wrong? neutral

Fashionable Fatcat

steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

selector{
}

I can't see your profile so I can't exactly check. Did you substitute in the selector you want where it says selector?
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

selector{
}

I can't see your profile so I can't exactly check. Did you substitute in the selector you want where it says selector?

... Well I just put this code into the theme override:

selector{
}

sweatdrop

Fashionable Fatcat

steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

selector{
}

selector{
}

sweatdrop

Then you didn't. just selector on its own doesn't mean anything, but since I didn't know what you wanted rounded, I couldn't give you the exact code with the right selector in there. If you want the edges of the panels, remove "selector" from that code and replace it with .section
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

selector{
}

selector{
}

sweatdrop

Then you didn't. just selector on its own doesn't mean anything, but since I didn't know what you wanted rounded, I couldn't give you the exact code with the right selector in there. If you want the edges of the panels, remove "selector" from that code and replace it with .section

See thats why you're so amazing. whee

If you're not busy could I ask one more question??

Fashionable Fatcat

steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

selector{
}

sweatdrop

Go ahead ^^
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

selector{
}

sweatdrop

Go ahead ^^

Ok, do you know how to get rid of/ change the header at the top of classic profiles?
(The box with the house etc.)

Fashionable Fatcat

steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

Go ahead ^^

Ok, do you know how to get rid of/ change the header at the top of classic profiles?

To remove it entirely:
#header h1{
display:none;
}

To change it to another image:
#header h1{
background: url('your image url here') ;
}
Use one or the other, using both won't do you any good (it will just remove it, same as what the first bit of code does).
kittymmeow
steeeno
kittymmeow
steeeno

Go ahead ^^

To remove it entirely:
#header h1{
display:none;
}

To change it to another image:
#header h1{
background: url('your image url here') ;
}
Use one or the other, using both won't do you any good (it will just remove it, same as what the first bit of code does).

Thanks alot.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas