Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
so the headers on my profile have a border radius at 100%. at first it worked alright until i was almost done with my profile. now when you hover it the sides of the header get cut off as if something was there, but there isnt. i thought that maybe it was because when it was hovered i didn't add the border radius. so i tried adding that to its hovering property but it does not work! halp :c just look through my code to see if something is clashing with it because i don't know what is x_x

Fashionable Fatcat

ameliaaa
so the headers on my profile have a border radius at 100%. at first it worked alright until i was almost done with my profile. now when you hover it the sides of the header get cut off as if something was there, but there isnt. i thought that maybe it was because when it was hovered i didn't add the border radius. so i tried adding that to its hovering property but it does not work! halp :c just look through my code to see if something is clashing with it because i don't know what is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's because you've set the overflow of all of the panels to hidden. Set it to visible for those four panels and they'll work. (selectors taken from your code)
#id_about, #id_custom_13423, #id_custom_13345, #id_custom_13341, #id_custom_13425{
overflow:visible;
}
Of course this will make any actual overflow visible, so you can either just keep the content of these panels short, or you can add a scrollbar to an inner element of each of them (this same method is used for the hidden scrollbar technique though in this case you don't necessarily have to hide the scrollbar)

Beloved Noob

9,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
kittymmeow
ameliaaa
so the headers on my profile have a border radius at 100%. at first it worked alright until i was almost done with my profile. now when you hover it the sides of the header get cut off as if something was there, but there isnt. i thought that maybe it was because when it was hovered i didn't add the border radius. so i tried adding that to its hovering property but it does not work! halp :c just look through my code to see if something is clashing with it because i don't know what is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's because you've set the overflow of all of the panels to hidden. Set it to visible for those four panels and they'll work. (selectors taken from your code)
#id_about, #id_custom_13423, #id_custom_13345, #id_custom_13341, #id_custom_13425{
overflow:visible;
}
Of course this will make any actual overflow visible, so you can either just keep the content of these panels short, or you can add a scrollbar to an inner element of each of them (this same method is used for the hidden scrollbar technique though in this case you don't necessarily have to hide the scrollbar)

thanks so much it works ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces